Recovery II (Short)

Start from the beginning

Y/N : I'd say about a few weeks actually. All that really needs to be done is coloring each page properly.

Mika : Finally, I feel as if you've been working on this for an eternity.

Y/N : I feel you but I wanted to get everything right.

Mirai : Why are you making these anyway. I feel a story without the images would suffice.

Y/N : I intended to use other means of relaying the story I wished to tell but I don't have the facilities for that.

Mika : Which was?

Y/N : Genjutsu.

Mirai : Well I think this is pretty cool. Plus the amount of time and work that you put into really shows. Years of hard work which will pay off eventually.

Hanabi : The story certainly is beautiful, almost moves me to tears.

Mika : Ah bit too sentimental for me but what the hell, this is your story.

Y/N : Thanks.

The group worked all day with few breaks here and there and eventually tired themselves out. Y/N and Mirai were the only ones still awake.

Mirai : I know I asked why you were making these, but I meant the reasoning behind it. You've been working on tis for so long and I dont think anyone outside of yourself knows the reason.

Y/N : I guess I never really had a reason to say it out loud.

Y/N closed the book he was working on and put it away.

Y/N : For me it's a way of show that I wished that everything was different. And even though it's impossible to change the past, it's easy to change the way we wish it was. These manga show how I wish things were for different.

Mirai : I didn't think you put this much thought into it. It's beautiful.

Y/N : Unfortunately this is the best that I can do. Besides if we could change the past we don't know how that could affect the future whether positively or negatively. Is there anything that you'd like to change?

Mirai : Saving my father would be my top priority. I'd love to meet him based on all the stories I've heard from people who knew him. You?

Y/N : The things in the manga.

Mirai : For you?

Y/N : I don't know. Maybe find out more about the Kurohoshi, since information on them today is so rare.

Mirai : Speaking of which how is your info search going?

Y/N : All that I've discovered is that we're really good at genjutsu and that we were in all of the villages. And they were in special branches of the military. That and we were comparable to the Uchiha, the Sharingan specifically.

Mirai : Anbu maybe? They are a more secretive and genjutsu is right up that alley.

Y/N : That's what I was thinking.

Mirai : Did it say anything else? What happened to them?

Y/N : *Shakes head* That's all there was. Though its better than nothing.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Sarada putting eyedrops in

Day 2

Mirai was able to leave the hospital for a bit so she could explore the place with her friends. She was confined to a wheelchair but it was better than being stuck in such a sterile place. The city was beautiful no longer was it covered in thick sheets of snow. But a city with a gorgeous lush green backdrop. Word of the efforts they made to protect Haru spread like wildfire so they were rewarded at just about at every place they visited.

Mika : I could get used to this. Free stuff is great. We're being treated like the heroes we are.

Y/N : We did our job, all this is thanks.

Mirai : Oh lighten up, we probably wont get to have fun like this for a while. Lets enjoy it while it lasts.

Haru : Guys over here!

Looking over Haru who was being escorted by guards came over to them, alongside them was a woman the girls immediately recognized.

Haru : Hi guys this is my-

Hanabi : Koyuki Kazahana!

Mika : The greatest actress to have graced the screen!

Mirai : I'd bow to you if I could.

Y/N : Yo.

All girls smacked him in the back of the head.

Y/N : Ow *Anime tears*

Koyuki : *Bows* I would like to thank you for protecting my daughter personally. I apologize for not seeing your sooner, but I was caught up in paperwork.

Y/N : *Bows* No need to apologize. You have a country to rule. Excuse my teammates. They are fans of you and your daughter.

Koyuki : You must be Y/N. My daughter would not stop going on about you.

Haru : Mom!

Hanabi : Were you able to question the assailants we managed to take out?

Koyuki : A simple kidnapping organized by their leader and then followed up by a ransom being paid.

Mika : The plan was foiled, but you should still be careful.

Koyuki : Of course. Now I hope you will enjoy the rest of your stay. Enjoy these gifts.

The guards presented the gifts to each person. For the girls they were all given props from Koyuki's previous movies. Which they would not shut up about. For Y/N he was given a ring that had a beautiful crystal running through the middle. They bowed to each other and Koyuki left leaving the group to their own. Except for Haru who stayed behind.

Haru : Y/N can I talk to you?

Y/N who was pushing the wheelchair left it to Mika and then left them to enjoy as he spoke to her.

Haru : I want to apologize, for how I acted. I failed to realize that you were very worried for your friend, and I was selfish. I hope you can forgive me.

Y/N : Sure I don't see a reason not to.

Haru : Well that's a relief. So. Mirai huh?

Y/N : *Blushes* I have no idea what your talking about.

Haru : She's not a bad choice. Pretty, smart and strong. Not bad at all. Now lets have fun while you're here.