Chapter thirty-seven: Shower

Giovanni pushes me under the water and I hold onto my breath.

He says something to me, but my ears are stuffed with water and all I can make out is him saying never thought. I push away the urge to ask him, as soon as I feel his hard groin teasing my pussy. My back gets squeezed against the marble and the coldness awakes my body.

"Caroline". He mumbles into my hair, that's by now completely soaked wet. "What?". I ask breathlessly and desperately hold onto his shoulders. "What the fuck do you want". I know what I want, I want to feel him deep, deeper than I've already felt him. "Are you on the pill?". He asks and suddenly everything goes numb inside me. My body is limp and I drop my hands off of him. I shift my hips and slide down his length.

When my feet's touch the ground and I steadied myself, I look up to him.

"I am not". I say cold.

He pinches his eyebrows at me. "And why is that so?". I sigh and rub my temple. "Do we really have to discuss this right now, or do you want to leave me unfilled with my needs?". Somehow I managed that he drops the topic and takes off the end where we stopped.

His lips crash down onto mine and make me loose myself completely. His body hovers over me and when he bends down to kiss down until my chest, I hear him taking in all of me. Slowly he lifts me up again and thrusts into me with all he has.

I scream out of pain, but it turns into deathly pleasure. His black hair caresses my breast, my nipples stand up and he takes one of them in his mouth.

I feel his teeth graze along my sensitive skin, until he presses his nose between my boobs.

My hands travel down his back and I interlock them together. There is no mercy when he goes deeper into me, I feel every inch of him and my stomach tightens around him.

His movements are hard and fast, just how I like it.

I bite my lip and search for a better hold, when he suddenly turns me around and smashes me against the glass. I huff as the air gets pushed out of my lungs. The water covers our bodies again and the hotness makes our skin boil.

I moan as he picks up the pace, his one knee pushes against my thigh and I willingly open me wider for him.

I notice that he stopped glorifying my chest, instead he stares down, where our bodies meet.

I smile and clip my finger under his chin. I want him to look at me. He has to see what he does to me. Only he has ever brought me up this high. As our eyes meet, I feel my orgasm burst into flames and he comes with me.

He moans my name loudly, while I clench my pussy around his dick. "Fuck!". He curses and fists my hair into his hand. He places one hand next to my head and with a few of his thrusts he finishes inside of me. I lean my head against the glass and smile high.

Giovanni lets me down to the floor and starts putting shampoo over my hair. Somehow he knows the difference between all of the things that pile up around the shower.

His long fingers spread over my hair and he massages the bubbles into it. I till my head and watch him closely. My eyelashes are sticked together and so are his, but something about his high cheekbones and sharp eyes have something obsessive about it.

I lick my lips and reach out for his toiletries. He observes me how I put the body wash onto my hand and start at his shoulders. I put the soap all over his upper body and then slowly squat down. Scratch my fingernails over his big thighs, while looking up at him. His eyes are way too dark to know what he's thinking, but his lips twitch in pleasure and he tries to not show it.

But I'm a good seduction. When I reach his good one, I put my fingers around the tip and stroke him up to his balls.

I hear him groan and holding on at the marble that surrounds us.

He seems so much taller from the bottom. His head is rose up and that's when I take him in my mouth. I see his abs tensing and his back bending in need. My tongue swirls around his tip and then along his length.

My mouth waters and he tastes just like I have imagined every night when I forced myself to only give in, when nobodies watching. I take my hands to put more pressure onto him. C'mon Giovanni, I know I'm not resistible.

His hands find my hair again and he holds on tight, while I make him regret everything what he thought about me. I'm not only a lethal assassin and a fucking hot bitch, but I'm a baddie who knows how to play her prey.

Thats right Giovanni, you're my prey and I managed to kill you with my tongue. Fly up to heaven and back.

His chest beats with his inhales and I know that he's almost there, just a little bit more of me and he's down.

I squeeze my mouth over him and bite his skin. I snicker lightly, just how much I can while I'm fucking him. He bends himself into me more and then I see his eyeballs roll back. I watch him cum on my tongue. He finishes inside me and I wait until he looks down at me again.

I come up and hold his stare as I swallow all of him down my throat.

I lick my lips dry and grin seductively.

He smiles devilish and hooks his hand into my crock of my neck. Our lips collide for the last time in that night.

*
I kinda notice that I try to write like Penelope Douglas in my smut scenes. I'm reading Hideaway right now and I absolutely love the way how she hooks me from the start to the end. I hope this smut isn't so poorly written like I assume. I repeat myself a lot in my different smut scenes, I try to do it better next time.

Please keep voting<3

Love the reads so far, keep it up please and shareeee.