Chapter thrity-six: Spicy

TW: Mature content ahead. If you can't read sex scenes, that won't be something for you.

His eyes fix me onto the sheets. Suddenly I want to be everywhere but here. I refuse to look back first and part my lips. "What do you mean?". I ask and curse my body to stop freaking out. "You know what I mean". He whispers against my sensitiv skin under my ear.

Then in a matter of seconds my bad ass comes forward. I clutch my hands over his biceps. "I'm not one of your hoes". I try to push myself up, but he puts his hand over my throat and bends me backwards. "I'm going to teach you a lesson on respect, ready?". His lips crush against mine and his tongue slips into my mouth. I feel his arm brushing against my sleep shirt, touching my bra strip. His body rolls over mine and pins me deeper into the bed.

Automatically my legs wrap around his torso to get nearer to him. His chest lifts up heavily. His hand squeezes my throat, a moan escapes my mouth. He smiles against my lips. I press myself into the right spot and then I notice him undressing me slowly. "You want it rough or slow?". He asks and for a moment we stare each other down again.

"Give me punishment".

Seductively he rips off my clothes, while undressing himself at the same time. "You know I waited for this to happen, since the moment you came down the stairs?".

"You're lying". I mumble, but stiffen when I watch him rolling down the condom on his groan. He is big, like really big, I'm almost certainly concerned that he has to stitch me after this. Maybe I should stop him, before we do things we will regret in the morning.

Who the fuck am I kidding right now??? He wants me as much as I want him.

"Oh you think I do? I don't Caroline. I think I've never said that, but I love you in red". His face comes forwards and his eyes cage me. My eyes though, travel down his naked upper body and they almost roll back. His abs sculpted till death, his fucking tattoos covering most of his golden skin. Oh my goodness fuck me already.

"Enough with the talking, make me a De'Bardi". The words fly around the room and disappear somewhere, but all I see is Giovanni wanting me. "Ok Ma'am". I snickers and I punch against his hand. His thumb grazes over my cheekbone. "I don't go for punishment today". I observe his mouth, almost not giving a shit what he's talking about, I just want them on me again.

"I know someday you'll get what you deserve, I may take you then there in whatever room we are, whatever company we have, but be sure, I will make you taste punishment. But for today, I want to show you love". I stop breathing.

"You want to make love to me?". I ask confused.

He shakes his head. "I want to show you what it means to be loved". Before I can react he has me between his legs and arms. "Open your thighs for me, amore mio". (My love). He says and I obey on the spot. He buries his face into my neck when he enters my body slowly and so full of respect. Our breaths get caught when we both experience our body's on a new level.

After he made sure that I am ok, he moves out and in.

"Oh fuck". I hear him mumbling into my neck. My fingers go to his back, as he thrusts into me harder but with a slow rhythm. "Giovanni". I moan and I see his body working on me in the moonlight. "Fuck, please...I need you harder". I beg and close my eyes, feeling him picking up pace.

The bed starts moving and I feel like I'm flying to heaven. My legs clench around his body and I know that it wont be long enough.

I scratch my nails over his back and twitch his skin. I hear his breath pushing against his lungs. "Ti senti così bene tesoro". (You feel so good, baby).

I moan against his skin and bite down his lips. My body rocks against his and then I feel it.

The high.

My pussy clenches against his dick, while he still chases for his pleasure. I press my lips together but his finger flips them open. "Open your mouth, I want you to moan for me". I nod and press my eyes together.

"Fuuuuckkk".

My heartbeat quickens up and my eyeballs roll back. I arch my back to feel him deeper. His hand wanders down to my ass and presses himself into me. My eyelids explode and I drown into a handful of moans. His dick slips in and out of me and my wetness slides down my pussy. I grab his face and push my tongue inside, fighting for dominance. As my orgasm trembles down, I notice him taking me harder and faster. The headboard knocks into the wall and I'm sure the whole of Italy hears us.

"Caroline". He shouts loudly and I think I just came again. He finishes himself inside of the condom, but his cum splashes down my thighs. He stops the kiss and bends down. I roll my head aside, I can't take his tongue now, I will fucking explode.

His wet tongue that was just kissing me before, licks away his cum from my inner thigh. He pauses short, looks up to me with his head buried between my legs.

I like him that way.

I push my arms to his head and give him the nod that he expected. His big hands take me by my hips and he pushes me against his nose.

When his warm tongue slips into me, I moan so loudly that he snickers against my raw flesh. "Oh my goodness, Giovanni. Don't fucking tease me".

"I won't". With that he licks me out like I'm a fucking cat and I came two times. He has their audacity to use his two fingers while making me ride to the seven heavens. He flicks between them two and opens me wider. My teeth cut my lip, as I try to hold it in. As I hit the top, I throw back my head and clench my thighs against his head. My high goes away and he comes up, but not without using his tongue all over my stomach up to my mouth.

I take him in and lick away my wetness. "Taste good". He says and caresses my face lightly. I roll away from him and take in a deep breath. I think my body just went through all of the galaxies that exists.

I lean my head against my arm and calm myself down.

I hear him going through the sheets. His arm slips over my stomach to my side, he dips down his head and kisses my nipple. "Are you okay?". I am still breathing heavily and he trails down a line of kisses over my chest. I look at him and take his chin into my palm.

"Giovanni I-". He waits for me to finish. I shake my head again and look up the ceiling. "I think I am ready for a shower". "Better go peeing". I switch positions and nod. "Will do". I walk to the bathroom door. "May I join?".

I look over my shoulder with one foot already into the room. "I don't know can you?". I ask myself playfully. He narrows his eyes at me, smirking. "Only if you-". He's already on his feet's, pushing me into the bathroom and opens up the water.

"You know shower sex is the one I like the most". He claims and grabs my thighs and lifts me up. I hook my legs over his hips and my hands to his shoulders, as he walks up to the shower rain.

"I know you're lying".

"You're right, the best sex I like is fucking a Matisse". I grin and the water hits my head. I kiss him deeply and with passion, knowing that I might not wanting to do it to anyone else.