Chapter twenty-seven: Wet

TW: Sexuelle content!

Song playing when mentioning

I wake up and find myself next to a heavy breathing creature. I move my head to get a better look and gulp hard. I lay next to a half naked Giovanni, the white bed sheets get out the best out of his tanned skin. His stomach is covered in sculpt abs and smooth skin that's covered with black ink. I have seen him multiple times like this, but not in my bed and surely I didn't spare his tattoos a second glance.

I roll over, facing him and watch him sleep. His body is stretched out and I'm surprised that he hasn't touched me while sleeping. He moves his head to me and now I find myself studying his face. Very handsome man!

I shake my head at my weird inner voice and observe a tattoo that starts just above his lower stomach and goes over to his chest and ends almost at one of his nipples.

It's nothing heavy and thick like some people prefer, it's very thin stitched and it looks like the ranks which are tattooed in a wavy style, are words. They are too small from here out to define them.

For some reason I want to touch them, I slowly reach out for his body and as soon my fingertip hits his warm skin, goosebumps spread out and he starts shivering. My finger is above his boxer brief and the v under my skin feels like hard metal.

I grace the words along and take in a sharp breath. It feels so right, but at the same time so wrong. I bite my lips, suddenly wanting to go a but lower, until I feel him moving.

His hand catches mine. I look up and lock eyes with him, his black orbs spreading anger and I can't get myself to stop looking at them. How can something so dangerous, feel so fucking good. "Bad idea!". His raspy voice speaks out. My mouth opens a bit and I feel the temperature going low. Our hands are still interlocked just above his good one.

"You know I like to lick bad things". His face remains stone cold. But my corners lift up in a teasing manner and my eyes get sharply cat eyes.

"They suit you". I say jerking my head at his tattoos and start entangling my legs out of the sheets. I sit up and roll my hairs over one shoulder.

"They will look even better on your skin". He whispers and his lips grace the soft spot under my ear. Somehow my back arches into his hard muscles, I want to feel more than that, I want all of him.

"Aha". I say, eyes closed, craving for his touch and already rubbing my thighs together. "You mean, them touching me while you fill all of you in me?". I love our hating game.

I feel his hands cubbing my knee and wandering higher, until his thumb strokes my inner thigh. My bone tenses and he feels it, grinning next to my neck. I open them slowly and pressing my ass at his big one. I chuckle, I knew it, he's hard and I'm throbbing. He takes it for an invitation and cubs me. I try to hold it in and act like it doesn't effect me, as much as it actually does.

His ring finger touches the outside from my pussy. I feel his wedding ring, the cold metal pressing against me, why does it feel so fucking forbidden sexy? "Why do you have my clothes on, mi amore?". Fuck, Italien right now? Oh shit, I could already come just by hearing his tongue rolling over the Italien words. "All my clothes are in the laundry". I say with a bit trembling in my voice.
He starts chuckling and it feels damn good, his stomach tenses and I feel like I'm leaning against a fucking brick wall.

"Couldn't come up with a better excuse?". I'm so thankful that he cannot see my face right now. My face turns into pleasure as he touches finally my wet flesh. "Or do you just wanted to have my scent all over your beautiful body?". I just nod, because I couldn't take in more teasing. "Easy, we could do it right now and I promise my smell won't ever leave your skin, after I fucked you raw".

Play song

"Dillo e ti scoperò fino all'alba". (Say it and I will fuck you till dawn). I roll my hips to get one of his finger inside me, but he holds sternly back. "Fuck you". I say. "Cavalcade la mia mano bella". (Ride my hand, beautiful).

"Just one time". I say. I look over my shoulder and see his eyes again. Those beautiful black orbs.

"Come comandi tesoro". (As you command, baby).

I fall back against his shoulder, when he thrusts one finger inside my wet pussy and starts pushing me fast to my orgasm. My body shivers under his tempo and I moan quietly. His other hand comes around my chin and moves it to his face. My thighs widens as he thrusts a second finger into me and I ride his fucking hand, while his lips claim my mouth with so much desperation and soon I feel his tongue fighting against mine.

Fuck, I think I never came so fast ever before. He places his hand from my chin to my stomach and presses me tighter onto his bulge, that grows and grows and strokes my lower back.

My eyes roll back when I moan and with every following moan, my voice gets louder and louder. My legs spread wide open for him to quicken up the pace. "Giovanni". I moan and he triumphs over my orgasm that bursts into me like a never ending burning flame. I whimper as my pussy clenches around his thick warm fingers and I feel his jaw clench and shoulder stiffen.

Once again he demands my mouth as my orgasm spreads through my body and I shiver, holding onto his body. I let myself fall, I fall, I fall and fall until the high, ends in a deep low. I'm myself again and stare into his eyes.

I wide them and realizing starts to pull in. Fuck, what have I done? I'm fucking with him, with him??? The one I want to see dead? What the hell is wrong with me? He observes my reaction as I push away his hand and his fingers slip out of me, I jump up from the bed and rush into the bathroom. Not his, but my own, I cannot even look at myself in the mirror, instead I pull open the water and strip his clothes off. I look at them laying on the floor. A weird feeling overcomes me.

Why did I went to his bed in his clothes?

I'm disgusted by myself and I throw them into the trash bin next to the door. I get under the water and let the coldness wash over my head and hopefully reminds me what a stupid bitch I am, for giving in and letting my emotions control over my mind.

I scratch myself angry with my own fingernails deep into my arm, until blood drops down. I bite the pain back and continuing harming myself, because father isn't there anymore to punish me. So I have to be the one.

***

Sorry that I haven't updated in a long time, but I just got my wisdom teeth removed on one side and now I'm stressing out because I literally have missed two test and maybe going to miss one more. School is getting on my nerves but I try my best to keep y'all updated.

I would appreciate votes, comments or your own stories that I can read<3