Chapter 26: Punishment

Jungkook woke up to the feeling of being held tightly. His eyes fluttered open and looked at the scene before him. He was laying on top of Jimin who was peacefully asleep holding him tightly in his arms, still in him. Snuggling his cheek into Jimin's chest, Jungkook started drawing on Jimin's chest with his finger, accidentally waking him up.

     Jimin's eyes fluttered open and looked down at the site. The brown mop of hair tickling the bottom of his chin made him release a giggle which ended up scarring Jungkook. Jungkook looked up at Jimin with a sleepy face, making Jimin coo at the sight. He was beautiful in Jimin's eyes and nothing could change that.

     Resting his chin on Jimin's chest, Jungkook slowly closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Jimin's chest steadily rising up and down. Jimin used one of his hands to comb through Jungkook's hair while the other held onto his waist tightly. Jungkook hummed at the feeling of Jimin's fingers gliding through his hair, ready to fall asleep until Jimin's soft voice woke him up a bit.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" Jungkook blushed, remembering that Jimin was technically still in him and his morning wood was very present.

"Good morning. I'm a little sore but it's not that bad." Jungkook replied as he looked away from Jimin.

     Jimin smiled mischievously as he noticed the blush and shy look printed clearly on Jungkook's face. He took his hand that was in Jungkook's hair and placed it on the other side of Jungkook's waist, parallel to his other hand. Holding tightly onto Jungkook's waist, Jimin gently pushed Jungkook farther down on him, making him moan out.

"How about a morning round?" Jimin asked as he watched the blush rise on Jungkook's face with his mouth slightly open from. It took Jungkook a couple of minutes to process what happened before copying the mischievous look that Jimin had. Jimin was confused about the look Jungkook had before he felt what Jungkook did next.

⚠️⚠️ warning, smut ahead. ⚠️⚠️

     Jungkook gently eased himself off of Jimin, letting the cum from the night before, drip out of his entrance and down his leg. Jimin's hard cock slapped onto his stomach after being released from Jungkook's entrance making Jimin hiss as he watched Jungkook's every movement. Making his way over to his dresser, Jungkook pulled three things out of his top drawer before making his way back over to Jimin.

     Before Jimin knew it, Jungkook was back on top of him, only this time, he was being handcuffed to the bed and being blindfolded. He then took the other thing he grabbed and turned it on after putting it on Jimin, who gasped as his cock twitched.

"I'm my god. You did not!" Jimin moaned in disbelief, unable to control the sounds he was making.

"That is what you get for playing with fire." Jungkook giggled, softly gripping onto Jimin's now trapped cock with his hand before taking it in his mouth.

     Jimin moaned very loudly as Jungkook's mouth went all the way down his cock with his lips touching the vibrating cock ring. Jungkook started bobbing his head up and down on Jimin's cock, sending pleasure up the other man's spine, causing him to curse.

"Fuck! Please take off the cuffs and blindfold! I want to see and touch you!" Jimin begged, making Jungkook release Jimin's cock from his mouth and slap the other man's leg, making him yelp.

"This is a punishment. For impregnating me with triplets and teasing me not too long ago." Jungkook replied as he gripped Jimin's cock in his hand.

"It sure doesn't feel like it." Jimin retorted.

"That's because we're not to the fun part yet." Jungkook smirked evilly, feeling Jimin tense up. Jungkook jacked him off for the next couple of minutes until he was at his limit.

"I'm cumming!" Jimin moaned, making Jungkook smirk as he quickly placed his thumb over Jimin's slit, denying his release. Jimin gasped as his release was denied with the vibrating cock ring adding to the stimulation. He now realized what Jungkook meant when he said this was a punishment.

"Fuck! Jungkook!" Jimin gasped as he felt Jungkook starting to pump his cock again only this time with his mouth.

     Jimin tried to break loose from the cuffs but they seemed a bit indestructible, making him wonder where the hell Jungkook got these things. Jungkook took his free hand and started fingering himself as he took Jimin into his mouth repeatedly, teasing the hell out of Jimin.

     Feeling his high coming again, Jimin did his best to keep his mouth shut, afraid to be denied again. He failed to realize that Jungkook could feel him tense up and right when he was about to cum, he was denied again, for the second time that morning. Jungkook moaned loudly as he cummed all over Jimin's stomach, making him smile.

     Jimin heard the moan and felt the sticky warm substances that was now on his belly. A frown covered his face as the feeling of jealousy and betrayal filled him. The stimulation from the cock ring didn't help either. Jungkook could see this and turned off the vibrating cock ring and gently took it off, making sure Jimin didn't cum during the process. Jimin released a sigh of relief before gasping again as he felt Jungkook sink down on his cock.

     Jungkook started bouncing up and down, becoming instantly hard again as Jimin's rock hard cock hit his prostate, making him moan loudly. Jimin could feel Jungkook's hole squeeze his cock making him moan out in pleasure as Jungkook released a curse.

"Fuck!" Jungkook said, not being able to go the speed he wants. Jimin could tell that Jungkook wanted to go faster making it the perfect opportunity to bribe him to take off the handcuffs and blindfold.

"If you take off the cuffs I can thrust into you faster." Jimin softly suggested as he let out a soft moan. Jungkook keeps bouncing up and down and before he realizes it, he's uncuffed Jimin who now doesn't have a blindfold on and is also now pounding him into the sheet's.

"You think you can deny my release and allow yours without any consequences? I'll make sure you will remember everything that happened this morning for the rest of the day." Jimin said as he pounded repeatedly into Jungkook who was a moaning mess.

     After building his release back up, Jimin released his cum deep into Jungkook's hole before flipping him over onto his hands and knees, slamming his cock into him again, hitting his prostate dead on. Jungkook released tears of pleasure as Jimin repeatedly hit his prostate over and over again making him cum.

     Pulling Jungkook's hair, Jimin repeatedly thrusted into Jungkook over and over again, making him cum multiple times. He thrusted and came into Jungkook multiple times until Jungkook had a dry orgasm. Feeling satisfied, he came into Jungkook for the fifth time before pulling out and making his way over to the dresser drawer Jungkook had got the other stud from and found a butt plug.

     Taking the butt plug, he scooped up the cum that escaped with it before sliding it into Jungkook's entrance, making sure it was secure. Jungkook looked at him baffled at the situation as he felt the cum move inside him.

"You are not to take that out until I say so. That will be the last time something like that happens." Jimin said, making shivers run down Jungkook's spine as he released a whine, getting the message.

     For the rest of the day, Jungkook had to feel Jimin's cum, move inside him as Jimin smiled innocently at him and everyone they came in contact with that day.

_____
Author's Notes

Now you got sweet and loving smut while also kinky smut. Also, as some of you many know, this book will be coming to an end soon, but in order for it to end, things are gonna have to get messy. So buckle up and get ready because shits about to go down hill real quick. I hope you all enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote and comment if you did!