Chapter 18: Scare

Jungkook looked down at the towel that was now soaked in blood then looked at his arm that thankfully stopped bleeding. His bathroom looked like a murder scene from all the blood that decorated it. Shock filled his body when he looked in the mirror and saw how deathly pale he is now.

     Deciding he would clean up later, he started to run a warm bath to hopefully bring back some color to his body. The amount of blood that was lost had him feeling very tired, light headed and dizzy and he had hoped that the bath would make it go away.

     He slowly eased himself down into the warm water once the bathtub as a sigh escaped his mouth. The warmth had quickly relaxed his muscles as he started to feel even more tired. He leaned back and rested his back against the tub before slowly closing his eyes. The tiredness took over him and he fell into a deep sleep, forgetting about the bloody bathroom, a sleeping Jiho and a Jimin who was supposed to come in the evening to check in on them to see how they were settling in.

-

     Jimin knocked on the door waiting for Jungkook to open the door. He stood there for a couple of minutes, but the door didn't open. He knocked on the door again hoping that Jungkook would open the door. After another minute of waiting he heard little footsteps walk to the door and open it.

     Shock filled his body when he saw that Jiho had opened the door and Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. Jiho had recognized Jimin and let him in before quickly shutting the door and locking it. He then turned towards Jimin and made grabby hands letting Jimin know that he wanted to be picked up. Jimin gently picked up the boy and headed to his room where he tucked him back into bed, but not before asking questions.

"Jiho, why did you open up the door? It's very dangerous for you to do that." Jimin looked at the boy who had a pout on his face.

"Couldn't find Eomma and I saw the time. I remember you said you were going to come around that time so I knew it was you at the door." Jiho replied innocently as he started to fall back asleep.

"Okay but don't you happen to have an idea where your Eomma is?" Jimin asked, knowing that Jungkook should have shown himself by now.

"No" Jiho mumbled quietly before completely falling asleep.

      Jimin quietly made his way out of the room and started searching the house. After searching the kitchen, living room and guest bathroom, he made his way to Jungkook's room to see if he was in it. He entered the room only to find it empty which started to make Jimin panic.

"Is Jiho here alone? If so, what the hell happened to Jungkook?" Jimin whispered to himself as he looked around the room.

     Jimin was about to head out when he noticed a closed door with a light that was on the other side, turned on. He thought that it must be another bathroom since this was the master bedroom and that it seemed like Jungkook was currently using it. Walking up to the door, Jimin gently knocked on it.

"Jungkook? Are you in there?" Jimin asked and waited for a response that didn't come.

"Jungkook? It's Jimin. Are you okay?" Jimin asked again but no answer. He tried to open the door but realized that it was locked. A bad feeling started creeping up inside of Jimin as he tried to open the door again.

"Jungkook?" As he tried the door again but realized it wasn't going to come open.

     He examined the doorknob quickly and realized it was one of those doors that can be opened with a butter knife, so he ran to the kitchen as quickly as possible. Looking in the sink he found a butter knife and grabbed it before running back to the door and unlocking it.