Chapter 8: Assult

⚠️ Yo, Very violet writing ahead. Includes domestic violence and sexual assault. Don't read if that stuff makes you uncomfortable. You've been warned!! ⚠️

     Jungkook pulled into the driveway right beside Eun's car. He was surprised that Eun was home this early and it only meant one thing. Quickly getting out of the car and through the front door, Jungkook made a run for the bathroom but was caught before he could get there. Eun had grabbed the back of his shirt and slammed him into the ground.

     Letting out a groan, Jungkook felt himself being dragged all the way down the basement stairs and to the table in the middle of the room. Eun picked him up and slammed him on the table before stripping off his clothes and strapping him to it.

     Tears streamed down Jungkook's face as he let Eun do what he wanted. It was always like this after a good day and the fact that Jiho wasn't around made the things Eun was doing much worse. Eun would go bat shit crazy when Jiho wasn't around. He didn't want Jiho going anywhere except for school. School was the only exception for Jiho and if Jiho wasn't at home or at school, Eun would get very angry and take it all out on Jungkook.

"Where is he?!" Eun screamed, making Jungkook cry harder. This pissed off Eun, so he went over to the wall that had all his toys and gadgets on it and grabbed a vibrating dildo and a knife.

     Eun walked back over and shoved the vibrating dildo up Jungkook's hole, then turned it on making Jungkook whimper at the uncomfortable feeling. He then gently glided the blade of the knife across Jungkook's body, being careful not to cut him yet.

"Last chance. Be a good boy and tell me where Jiho is?" Eun said, looking directly into Jungkook's eyes that widened.

"H-h-he w-went to h-h-his f-f-f-friends H-hou-" before Jungkook could finish his sentence Eun put a cut right on Jungkook's shoulder.

     Jungkook cried out in pain but was quickly silenced by Eun who put the hand that he wasn't using on Jungkook's neck and started squeezing down on it. Holding down on Jungkook's neck, Eun turned up the vibrations on the dildo making Jungkook start to shake. A twisted smile showed on Eun's face as he noticed Jungkook start to pass out.

"See, this is what happens when you break the rules. You know Jiho isn't supposed to go anywhere but the school unless I give permission for him to go somewhere." Eun watched as Jungkook's eyes rolled to the back of his head then fluttering shut. He let go once they completely closed and admired the marks appearing on Jungkook's neck.

     Jungkook breathed in some air that his body was deprived of unknowingly. He was passed out cold from being deprived of oxygen but that didn't mean his body didn't feel things.

     Eun left the dildo on until Jungkook came and watched the masterpiece he created before untying the restraints. Once he was done he roughly pulled the dildo out of Jungkook's hole and went to the sink to wash off the dildo and the knife. After washing them off, he put them back in their place and dragged Jungkook up the basement stairs and upstairs all the way to their bedroom, throwing him on the bed.

     Pulling out his dick, he shoved it inside Jungkook and started thrusting inside him until he came. Once he was done, he cleaned himself up and left the house, leaving Jungkook to clean up the mess he created.

⚠️ It's over, so you can continue. ⚠️

-

     Time went by faster than Jimin thought and it was now 7:30. Normally all the kids would be gone by now, but Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung we're still there and Jungkook hadn't shown up to pick up Jiho and Jimin was starting to freak out.