Chapter 12: Drinks And Mistakes

Jimin and Jungkook quietly exited Areum's room and made their way back to the kitchen. Jimin walked up to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of alcohol and poured himself a drink. He then looked up at Jungkook and held the drink outwards towards Jungkook.

"Want a glass?" Jimin asked, looking at him. Jungkook grabbed it and started swishing the alcohol in the glass.

"Why are we drinking?" Jungkook asked as he took a sip from the cup and made a funny face.

"Never mind, what the hell is this?" Jungkook looked at Jimin who had a cherish grin stretched across his face.

"To celebrate your freedom and the drink you're drinking is Tequila." Jimin replied, taking a sip of his own glass as he watched Jungkook's mouth drop.

"I thought I was bad for drinking Bacardi by itself but you're a whole monster drinking tequila by itself." Jungkook said as he placed his drink down.

"I have some Bacardi if you want some!" Jimin said, perking up.

"I would like to get this down first. Do you have orange juice and grenadine?" Jungkook asked, watching Jimin pulled a bottle down that was filled with a red clearish liquid then pointing to the fridge.

     Jungkook opened the fridge door, spotting the orange juice immediately and grabbing it. Jungkook started to mix the juice and grenadine into the tequila until it was perfectly mixed together. He took a sip, enjoying the way it tasted and then looked at Jimin who was giving him puppy eyes.

"Fine. You can try it." Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes with a smile plastered on his face, handing Jimin the cup. Jimin bounced up and down like a kid that was given candy. He quickly grabbed the drink and took a big gulp of it, making Jungkook's mouth drop.

"Hey! I said you could have a drink of it! Not chug the whole thing!" Jungkook tried to grab it back but Jimin quickly chugged the whole drink then gave Jungkook the brightest smile.

"Why did you do that?" Jungkook asked as he gave Jimin a pout which made him immediately feel bad.

"It was good. I'm sorry. Here's another glass so you can make another one." Jimin said as refilled the glass he was using and slid it over to Jungkook.

     Jungkook grabbed the glass aggressively and started making another drink. Jimin giggled as Jungkook kept a hold on this drink tightly making sure Jimin wouldn't get it. Jungkook quickly gulped down the drink and made another one.

-

     For the next hour, Jungkook was making multiple drinks for him and Jimin until the tequila was gone. Both of them were very drunk and incoherent.

"I want another drinkkkkk." Jungkook said as he stood up.

"Me tooooo!" Jimin slurred as he quickly followed Jungkook.

"Wait." Jungkook turned around sporadically catching Jimin off guard.

"What?" Jimin replied, tilting his head.

"We're out of tequila." Jungkook looked at Jimin as tears started to fall from his eyes.

"No, no, no. Don't cry! There's other alcohol in the cabinet." Jimin tightly hugged Jungkook as he cried on his shoulder and spoke unclearly.

"But I want tequila!" Jungkook said as he hugged Jimin back.

"We can't buy more tomorrow!" Jimin slurred, catching Jungkook's attention.

"We can?" Jungkook said as he took a step back.

"We can. I think we should go to sleep now." Jimin said as he looked at Jungkook who nodded his head in agreement.