Chapter 13: Guilt

Jimin was the first to wake up with a nasty hangover and a weight on his chest. Jimin looked down to see what it was and saw Jungkook laying on top of him naked. Last night's events started to replay, making him wake up fully as he realized the situation.

"Fuck!" Jimin blurted as reality had hit him with a school bus. Only one thought rang in his head and that was that he didn't use a condom and he didn't know if Jungkook was on birth control.

"This is bad. Very bad." He said to himself as he hugged Jungkook closer. He knew it was wrong and that they were technically still "connected" but something in him did want to let Jungkook go. He wanted to cherish him and show him what a real relationship was like.

Jimin laid there, with Jungkook on top of him and admired him. He looked at all the scars and wounds that had been left on the man by his husband that supposedly loved him. After trailing some of the scars on Jungkook's body, his eyes stopped at his arms and let out a soft gasp.

Multiple scares were placed on his arms with new ones starting to form with them. Jimin knew what they were and realized the severity of the situation. He was glad that Jungkook was finding a way out now because if he stayed any longer, who knows what would have happened.

Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly and started combing through his hair with his fingers. Jungkook hummed at the feeling and buried his face into Jimin's chest making a sad smile cross Jimin's face. He wanted this moment to last forever but knew it would end the second Jungkook woke up. If it didn't then he would be very lucky.

Jungkook's eyelids slowly started to flutter open to get used to the sunlight. Last night's events immediately ran through his mind making him sit up quickly forgetting that Jimin was still in him. Jungkook hissed at the feeling and immediately put his hands on Jimin's chest. Jimin groaned and threw his head back into the pillow at the sudden moment.

"Fuck." Jungkook whispered as he gripped onto Jimin's chest. Fear crept into his body making him want to get up and run, but the comfort and control that Jimin gave him last night was making him want to stay. His mind was a battlefield at the moment and he didn't know what to do. It also didn't help that Jimin was technically still inside him and it was turning him on.

Realistically, he should have been out of there by now but everything he's done within the last 24 hours had gone against what was considered normal. Tears started to slip from his eyes out of fear and pleasure as he stared down at Jimin.

"Jimin." Jungkook said as he looked at Jimin who could easily tell he was conflicted. Jimin gently sat up and wrapped his arms around Jungkook to comfort him which he gladly accepted.

"It's okay, I'm here for you." Jimin whispered into Jungkook's ear as he silently cried into his chest while holding onto Jimin for dear life. Jungkook had enough of holding his pain in for so long and finally decided to let loose.

"Why? Why did I have to go through that? Why can't I just find someone who will love me the way I am? Is there something wrong with me?" Jungkook whimpered, with his heart breaking in two.

"Nothing's wrong with you. There are many people out there that are asking the same thing. I'll always be here for you. I swear on my life that I will." Jimin said as he stared directly into Jungkook's eyes as he gently held onto his cheeks.

Jungkook stared back at Jimin for the longest time before leaning up and pressing his lips against Jimin's. Jimin was shocked at the sudden action but quickly responded and pressed his lips against Jungkook's. The action was small and gentle with neither fighting for dominance. A kiss that represented comfort instead of desire as they moved their lips against each other's. They soon separated their lips and placed their foreheads against each other.