scenario: you try to wear revealing costume out 💦

Start from the beginning

"fuck.. you feel so good.."

you pushed your head into the pillows, "tobio~!"

"im so sorry~! please don't stop~" you pleaded, "keep fucking me~! don't stop~!"

kuroo tetsuro +

• you were wearing a sexy sailor outfit that was really making your body and curves look irresistible.
• he had walked past the room to figure out what you were doing and when he had seen you in that outfit he swiftly entered and shut the door closed behind him and locked it.
• you smiled and walked over to him to show him something on your phone but he started telling you to strip for him because he wanted to give you a good treat for tonight since you both weren't leaving out to go to the party.
• you scoffed at him and punched him in his chest lightly and tried to walk past him to get to the car but he pinned you up against the locked door and pushed his hardened dick on your butt.
• he whispered in your ear about how he wanted to lay you on the bed and go into the deepest parts of you and ravage while you scream underneath him and make those beautiful expressions he loves seeing you make.
• you blushed red at his dirty talk and watched his hands roam over your body to undress you and prepare you to give you the treat he described he wanted to give to you.

._.

"start stripping," he told you, smiling and standing in front of the door, "ill give you a good treat tonight instead of heading out to that party."

you scoffed at him and punched him in his chest gently, "we're going to that party. if you aren't going, you can stay here by yourself."

he planted his head on the locked doors and pinned you up against the door with his hardened shaft up against your butt. you took a deep breath and tried to pry his hand off the door.

he placed his hand in between your legs and smiled on your neck, "let's just stay home tonight. i want to rock your boat, am i able to do that?"

"stop with your jokes," you said, blushing at him, "this isn't funny."

"you don't know how badly i want to lay you on that bed, y/n, and spread your legs wide for me to ram my dick into the deepest parts of you while you look up at me with teary-eyes and beg me to keep going."

you blushed harder at him and jolted when you felt him starting to push his hand into your shorts and panties. you peered down at his hands and watched him undress you and feel on you.

he chuckled darkly in your ear, "let's get started, sexy."

kozume kenma +

• you were wearing a cat maid outfit that he wanted you to wear with his butler costume but he didn't think it would look so small and make your assets pop out the way they were.
• since he had been streaming before you both chose to leave out, you walked into the room and donations and the chat spammed that they were cumming because of hot how you looked.
• he quickly turned off his camera and his audio and looked away from you while telling you to take it off since he was trying to stop himself from getting way too needy for you.
• you asked him why would he want you to take it off if he wanted you to have matching outfits with him but he cut you off and he demanded loudly for you to take it off right that moment.
• you kept it on and just decided to walk out of the room to get out of his sight but he swiftly yanked you back into his room and made you sit on his lap.
• he had your panties and stockings ripped up and your trembling legs dangling from his arm chairs and your hand gripping onto the back of his hair as he overstimulated you with his fingers playing with your clit, his dick thrusting up into you in a quick, rough motion and your nipple being sucked on harshly.

._.

"no~!" you screamed, arching your back against his body and trying to remove his hand from your clit, "no~!"