Chapter 93: Fan Wai·Blood Fairy Tales (3)

In the case of the teenager and the two dark knights, Fang Zhichu suddenly climbed up from the ground and rushed to kiss the boy's lips.

Because of fear, his fingertips were trembling slightly, his expression was very nervous, and there was no sweet emotion in his heart.

The reason why he kissed the boy was entirely because he wanted to complete his task before being dumped, so that he would never get close to the boy after he was really smashed into pieces.

The boy didn't think that he would make such an amazing move. He stunned and didn't respond. Cheng Zhichu knew that he was successful. He relaxed and wanted to retire immediately, but suddenly he felt a thorn in his lips. The pain is that he just tried too hard and accidentally let his lips be pierced by the juvenile's fangs.

The mouth spreads a faint **** taste, and Cheng Zhichu still doesn't feel like it. The teenager who is a vampire is suddenly stimulated by the smell of blood. The dark red hazelnut is covered with a bright blood. Tightly hold down the waist of Cheng Zhichu, and kissed it down.

The taste of blood spread out between the two men's lips and teeth. The young boy kissed the wound on Cheng Zhichu's lips and took his blood. He quickly became unsatisfied and bit the leg of Cheng Zhichu. Slightly rolling, greedily swallowing his blood.

"what……"

The feeling of blood loss makes the first dizziness dizzy, and the eyes are black. He pulled the clothes on the back of the boy, but the sharp fangs had already penetrated his neck deeply, and he was forced to hold his waist. He was like a weak prey, no matter how struggling, he could not break away from the teenager. Imprisonment for him.

The pain of being sucked up in the blood was mixed with a slight tingling sensation. This feeling was so weird that he couldn’t help but shed tears and whimpered.

It didn't take long for him to fall into the arms of the teenager because of a lot of blood loss. His eyes closed pale and he was in a coma.

"Your Mightiness……"

The knight who had just hugged Cheng Zhichu saw a sinking heart, and involuntarily called the boy.

Hearing the voice of the knight, the boy was awake from the state of indulging in the blood. He saw that Cheng Zhichu in his arms had fallen into a coma, slightly frowning, letting people go and let him fall to the ground.

"..."

The black-haired boy looked down at Cheng Zhichu, his fingers slowly licking his blood-stained lips, and his look was a bit cloudy.

He didn't expect this mirror to be so arrogant and dare to kiss him, and he was ridiculously addicted to the blood of the mirror, and even almost drunk him.

I don't know if the mirror is a magical creature. His blood has a deadly temptation, sweet and pure, rich in life, he has never tasted such a wonderful taste.

Even if he became a vampire, he once became a human being. He didn't like to indulge his desire for blood. But the blood of Jingling actually made him lose his calmness, just want to get more...

He should kill the mirror spirit immediately.

Juvenile eyes looked at Cheng Zhichu, who fell to the ground in a dark manner. After a long silence, he waved his hand to the two dark knights and said, "Take him to the magic dungeon, and be careful not to let him escape."

"Yes, sir."

The Gemini Knights answered with a voice, and one of them would hold up Cheng Cheng’s first time and bowed to the palace.