Chapter 30: Abandoned hospital (14)

After a period of treatment, the condition of the teenager has changed a lot and is gradually recovering. During this period, his life has also undergone great changes.

The parents of the teenager used to be busy with their work. They didn't have time to care for the children. The feelings between the parents and the children were very indifferent. But since the boy's danger, they realized that they had made a serious mistake and started to unload the busy business. Time to accompany the teenager.

Joe also realized that some of his previous behaviors had caused great harm to the teenagers. After he had been entangled for a while, he finally took a rattan to the hospital and pleaded guilty. The teenager beat him out, but he scared the boy. This has become a talk of nurses for a long time.

Everything is moving in a good direction.

But the teenager is not as funny as before, and sometimes even reveals a very lonely look.

He felt that his heart was cut open, and when he was inadvertently, he often fainted and licked blood.

......

"Have you seen anything unusual recently?"

At the time of the review, Dr. Luo asked the teenager so.

"Nothing."

The boy shook his head, his fingers trembled, and lowered his eyes and said, "It is sometimes... I will hear someone calling my name."

He heard a voice that had been calling him "Little Beginner". The voice seemed to come from far and far, but when he turned back, he was empty and had nothing.

He is very courageous, especially the ghost stories that nurses and sisters have said. It has been a long time, but until now, he occasionally feels fear.

These ghost stories are all fake - he always tells himself whenever he is afraid.

But he can only call his voice, but he has no fear at all, and even his heart is still faint hope, if it is real, it will be fine.

Because it is like the voice of Yuanhuai's brother, or the voice of the "far-huai brother" he imagined, because he has never seen Xie Yuanhuai in reality, and he has never heard his voice.

The sound you hear is just auditory hallucinations, because you have fantasies.

Dr. Luo and he said that the nurses and sisters and their parents also said this to him, so that the youngster himself thought so.

Sometimes he can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy, so people close to him tell him what he will believe.

That is his hallucination.

The real reality is that Xie Yuanhuai has been dead for several years. As for why the people in his fantasy are just called "Xie Yuanhuai", he guessed that perhaps at the time when he happened to hear the name of Xie Yuanhuai, nothing more.

He heard that Xie Yuanhuai's body has still been sealed in the mortuary of the hospital. His family members cannot accept the fact that the only child died. They refused to take back the body, but they did not let anyone handle it. Every year, they donated huge donations to the hospital. As the cost of saving the remains.

Perhaps they still believe that one day their children will open their eyes again.

Occasionally, the boy's mind will flash like this: He wants to go to the morgue to see what the real Xie Yuanhuai looks like, and whether he has any similarities with the cold and gentle man in his fantasy.

But even if you have fantasies, the teenager knows that his ideas are too absurd and impossible to achieve.

"...well, it is impossible to go to the morgue, but there are ways to let you see the appearance of Xie Yuanhuai."