Chapter 70: Devil's Bride (six)

Bai Xixing glared at his nose and looked subconsciously around him. His gaze and the headless groom, like other people, could not find their existence, bowed his head and muttered a few words, and did not know. What is it, reveals a smiley face, said to the old man fishing.

"Li Lao, actually, I am looking for you to say a few words to you. This is something I have only heard recently. I feel a little bit interesting."

"what's up?"

The old man who was called "Li Lao" pulled his eyelids and glanced at him. He did not seem to expect to hear anything from the boy's mouth.

"Probably six or seven years ago, I remember that your family had had a very bad situation. The two uncles had problems with the company, and it was almost the time to close."

"But it's a god, just when you can't support it right away, the company has received several big orders in a row and passed through the difficulties. After that, your business is getting bigger and bigger, and you have a competitive relationship with you. The company is not going bankrupt, it is changing to other businesses, only you are a big one."

Bai Xixing sat freely, his lips were smiling, his eyes fixed on the sparkling lake, and he said inadvertently.

“Everyone is very curious about how your family is transshipped. Some people say that they have seen the ghost of a child near your villa. Do you suspect that your family has a little devil...”

"Hey, nonsense." Li Laojiao laughed and slowly took the fishing line back and prepared to take off the hook. "You are young, are you so superstitious?"

"Of course I don't believe it." Bai Xixing also smiled. "But there is one thing I have decided recently."

"what's up?"

"When my cousin was not seen six years ago, someone once saw that you were near the place where he finally appeared." Bai Xixing’s gaze suddenly looked at the old man. "Li Lao, is this the case?"

Cheng Zhichu, who was listening to them next to him, was shocked. Li’s action of picking up the hook was also paused. The sharp hook made a wound on the back of his hand, and red blood was emerging.

Cheng Zhichu was a little scared. He knew that Bai Yi had disappeared six years ago, and he can't tell whether the dialogue between Bai Xixing and the old man is a reality or a copy.

If it is the former, does it mean that he can help Bai Yi? And if it is the latter, then why is this copy involved in Bai Yi?

The groom's body was biased toward the old man, as if he was looking at him. He suddenly walked over and pressed his arm on the shoulder of the old man.

"I also have an impression of him."

Cheng Zhichu heard that his heart was more and more full of doubts. The groom not only had an impression on Bai Xixing and Bai Yi, but also knew that the old man surnamed Li should have lived here, and perhaps had a close relationship with Bai.

He couldn't help but be confused. He couldn't tell if it was a reality or a pure copy. If it was really something that happened in reality, he couldn't imagine why the groom would be in the same place, and his death would be There will be some connection with the disappearance of Bai Yi.

What is even more terrifying is that if the death of the groom and the disappearance of Bai Yi happen together, then what is the current situation in Bai Yi, and whether it will be -

His heart trembled fiercely, and his attention suddenly shifted to the conversation between the two people about Bai Yi and even forgot his task.

After being photographed by the groom's hand, although he could not see his existence, Li Lao was shocked. Inexplicably, he felt a chill on his shoulder and his face changed.