Chapter 90: Ending (below)

I noticed that the ghost came out of the room and his eyes fell on him. Cheng Zhichu jumped in his heart and could not help but avoid the young man’s sight, but he had to look directly at Qin Ji’s face and look at the other person’s smile and pick up his hair. If there is nothing to drop a kiss on his face.

"You...you are advanced."

Cheng Zhichu’s face was stained with red, and some of his guilty eyes glanced at the other door. He was worried that he would be seen by others, and he quickly rushed Qin Jixian into his house.

The ghosts followed behind them and seemed to want to go in. Cheng Zhichu didn’t want him to come over, and facing the two pieces made him a little uncomfortable, but the ghost’s face and the faint gaze of the young Bai Yi made him If I can’t say what I refused, I have to acquiesce in the ghosts coming in together.

When he first entered the house, he had not had time to talk. He was hugged by Qin Ji from behind, his waist was tightly swayed, and a warm touch was heard in his ear. Qin Ji was kissing his ear.

"You don't..."

Cheng Zhichu’s ear roots were also red, pushing Qin Ji’s arm to his arm, but Qin Ji’s strength was so great that he couldn’t push it.

Ghosts watched them so intimate, the beautiful eyes were a little bleak, but very quickly, he also came to Cheng Zhichu's face, his fingers twitched slightly to the face of Cheng Zhichu, and asked.

"...can you kiss you?"

Being caught in the middle by two people is not allowed to go forward and backward. Cheng Zhi’s face is red and red. He can’t speak, he can only close his eyes nervously, feeling a warm breath, and his forehead is very lightly kissed.

The expression on the face of the teenager was also very nervous and shy. Qin Ji looked in his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. He stepped back to the bed and sat down. He held his jaw and watched the teenager carefully contact Cheng Zhichu. He smiled and said: "You You can be bolder."

"Qin Ji...!"

Cheng Zhichu suddenly became angry and stunned, and glanced at him with a glance. The ghost also stepped back as frightened, because it had always been the appearance of Zhou Luochen, which made him very reluctant to see his face, not to mention Qin Ji is still laughing at him. It made him feel helpless.

"Sure enough, my kiss skills are better?"

As if I didn't notice the emotion of Cheng Zhichu, the handsome man chuckled and stared at him: "In the beginning, you said, who of us is more comfortable with you? Who do you prefer?"

Cheng Zhichu stared at the man with his eyes open, as if he could not believe that he would ask such a question, shame to even start sweating, and he heard the man continue to say.

"Well, this is a question that doesn't make sense. After all, we are all the same person."

Qin Ji smiled and said: "Although I don't understand why I am only part of ‘Bai Yi’, I know that I am more suitable for you than him, but... it doesn't matter, it is not bad.”

His smiling eyes fell on Cheng Zhichu.

"No matter who you like, I can see that you like me."

"..."

Cheng Zhichu didn't make a sound. He looked at his eyes a bit complicated. In fact, he didn't like Qin Ji very much before, because Qin Ji was the first boss he met, and the shadow he brought to him was very heavy, and it was in the slaughterhouse at that time. The corpses all over the place also made him afraid and disgusted with Qin Ji. He only thought that this man was a perverted murderer.