Chapter 39: Horror variety (4)

The blood of "I love you" on the glass constantly emerges. The color changes from light to thick. If the blood is dripping, it stretches densely toward the wall at the edge of the window, and even spreads over the entire wall. It has a strong **** taste. It's a bit vomiting.

"Snapped."

A few drops of blood fell from the ceiling and landed on several people in the house. The photographer who fell to the ground had been fainted. Ji Yunxiao took the cross pendant from the collar, and the white light flashed. A little faded, but in the blink of an eye, it will re-emerge, and the color will be stronger than before.

When he saw the blood, Cheng Zhichu was physically weak, but he quickly reflected it. He took out a card he had purchased before and immediately started using it.

This card is called "Purification Fire", which can burn yin and grievances for half a minute. It is a more powerful attack card.

After the "purification fire" came into effect, a pure warm white flame leaped from his palm and began to burn the blood in the house.

The effect of the card is remarkable. Without a moment of effort, the blood word will fade away. There are also a few screams in the middle. Several small figures are distorted and dissipated in the white flame.

Cheng Zhichu hurriedly tried to push the window, but the window was still motionless and very firm. Obviously, the ghosts that trapped them were not destroyed. The only people who were burned were the very weak ghosts.

How many ghosts there are in this villa, why are there so many ghosts... And what is the relationship between this ghost and him?

Thinking of the crazy and paranoid blood, Cheng Zhichu scalp numb, can not help but curse the **** ring in his heart.

Obviously, due to the existence of this curse, he was forced to have some connection with the ghost. Now the ghost is staring at him, and he does not think that he will be so lucky this time, and he meets a person like Xie Yuanhuai. Ghost.

But who is this ghost? Is Zhou Luochen, or something that kills Zhou Luochen?

"this is......?"

Bai Xixing witnessed all this. Compared with the photographer who passed out, his reaction was much calmer. His eyes fell on Cheng Zhichu and asked: "Cheng Xuedi, would you drive the ghost?"

"I understand it." Cheng Zhichu was inconvenient to answer the game. He had to deal with the past. "But I am not sure how to deal with the ghost here. He is very powerful."

Bai Xixing slightly decapitated, looked at the head of the door and rolled down, said solemnly: "Now we are trapped here, it seems that we must find a way to kill him before going out..."

Halfway through his words, the phone suddenly vibrated and it seemed to be a message.

"Can you contact the outside world?" Cheng Zhichu stunned and suddenly became happy.

Before they couldn't use the mobile phone in the copy, and his mobile phone was also taken away, so I didn't think that the white mobile phone could still be used.

Although no one can save them, if you can communicate with the outside world, there will always be more hope.

"...not a normal text message."

Bai Xixing took out his mobile phone to open the information, and the dawn suddenly sank: "It's the news from the ghost, I want to show the mobile phone to Cheng Xuedi." He paused and looked a little gloomy. "He also took up my cousin's mobile phone. number."