Chapter 68: Devil's Bride (4)

The hand was pinched by the groom's cold, pale hand, as if the next hand would move down and grab his neck. Cheng Zhichu's face suddenly became pale, reaching out and trying to take the phone back, but the groom had used him. The other hand lit the phone screen.

Who is the man around you?

You want to go with him?

what about me?

Why don't you look at me?

A lot of confusing symbols and garbled madly poured into the screen, with a statement filled with anger and questioning in the middle, flashing fast, but not falling, all reflected in the eyes of Cheng Zhichu.

In his panic, the groom can obviously see this information, his fingers suddenly tightened, the phone made a "squeaky" sound, the fuselage spread cracks, the screen suddenly blackened.

"Who is he, knowing the beginning?"

The groom is also gently asking the same question, the fingertips moving up in the upper eye of Cheng Zhichu's eyebrows, stroking his face: "What is your relationship with him?"

On the head of Cheng Zhichu, he burst out of cold sweat. He once again felt the dangerous smell of the groom, which made him feel chilling, and the blood of the whole body seemed to be frozen in an instant.

"Hey..."

At this moment, there was a cold and biting wind that suddenly blew over, the leaves around it were rolled up by the wind, swaying, and the shadows on the ground followed by a slight sway, suddenly creeping like a worm, spreading out of nowhere. More black shadows.

The light around it suddenly dimmed, as if it was covered with a layer of dust, all the scenes became gloomy and gray, and the air was filled with cold blood.

Surrounded by a pair of eyes, the cold eyes were all concentrated on Cheng Zhichu's body, and there were countless voices whispering, chaotic and noisy.

The passing pedestrian suddenly stopped, turned his head and stared at him with a blank expression.

Cheng Zhichu breathed a stagnation, and he couldn’t help himself. He thought that this was the reaction caused by the groom’s anger, but the sarcasm, if the sound of the worm crawling became clearer and clearer, gathered together into the same words, passed from the throat of the pedestrian. Come out -

At the beginning, why do you want to go with him? Why don't you wait for me?

Obviously I have come to your side, but you still have no me in your eyes.

Is it only that I am integrated with you, you will not escape from me?

It is "cold branches and white."

"唰-"

Cheng Zhichu’s body swayed and sat down on the ground. The white skirt was spread out on the ground, like a blooming flower.

At the next moment, Cheng Zhichu’s hands gripped the skirt tightly. He was sweaty, his face was bloodless, and he opened his mouth and gasped.

It seems that something invisible has penetrated into his body, so that every cell of his body is squirming, and the whole body is painful and itchy, especially the throat is like a knife. He is sore and slams his chest and coughs. A burst of **** smell filled his mouth, and the blood of the spurt splashed into the white wedding dress.

"Cough, cough..."

He rubbed his throat hard, because of the pain, tears spilled out of his eyes, his lips were stained with blood, and he kept vomiting bleeding.