Chapter 61: Horror Campus (15)

"... When Su Ling fell, some students and teachers who had not left school just saw it. They were still scared and called the emergency number for Su Ling. However, it was useless. Su Ling was already on the spot... ..."

Recalling the **** memories, Zhao Xiaopeng's face is full of fear and unbearable look.

"Bai Ge didn't want Cheng Xuedi to know that Su Ling was on the roof at that time. He asked someone to deal with this matter and pressed the news down. The people present at the time were all sealed. I can't mention this."

"But even if the White House does not intervene, the school itself does not want to make this happen, because Su Ling’s accidental death is caused by the aging of the wire mesh. If it is passed out, the reputation of the school will be very serious..."

“Do you really think that Su Ling’s death is just an accident?”

Shen Qiqi resisted not letting his tears fall, sobbing and opening.

"In the past few years, what have you done to him, have you seriously thought about it?"

"This is not an accident at all, but the 'inevitable' that you have accumulated for his numerous injuries. Even if you don't have this fall, there will be a second and a third time. He will be you sooner or later. Several people are killed."

"You keep saying that you don't want him to die, but in fact, what you are doing is clearly pushing him into the abyss again and again, more cold-blooded and cruel than killing him directly!"

"..."

Zhao Xiaopeng and Ouyang were shocked, silent and speechless, and they all bowed their heads and their eyes were red.

Shen Qiqi wiped his eyes hard, the beautiful makeup was a little spent, and looked at Bai Yi, but found his look still calm, even a little indifferent.

She whispered incredulously: "Bai Yi... You don't have a bit of jealousy? For so many years, you have been with Cheng Xuedi all the time, so deceived him, you are so disgusting..."

"..."

Bai Yi glanced at her, his expression was indifferent, and Ouyang, who was on the side, heard her questioning and could not help but smile.

"We really are not good people. I don't want to argue anything until now. I just want to tell some facts."

"You said that Bai Ge has been cheating on his brother, yes, that's true, but if he doesn't leave Cheng Xuedi with him, he will be crazy and will die."

"After seeing Su Ling's fall, I have had some psychological problems more or less. The situation of Bai Ge is the most serious."

"After that, Dr. Su and Mrs. Su heard about the loss of Su Ling’s accidental death. Dr. Su did not support it at all, and soon died of illness."

"Mr. Su lost her two relatives in succession and could not bear the blow. She took a lot of sleeping pills and tried to commit suicide. Although she did not succeed in the end, her body was also ruined. After knowing this news, Mr. Bai sent her to the nursing home. I heard that he often goes to see her now."

"It is precisely because of this that Bai Ge has been greatly stimulated, although he seems to be still as usual, but in fact he has already had serious signs of depression."

"Although Cheng Xuedi himself did not know, but after Su Ling and Mrs. Su died, it was his time to spend the darkest time with Bai Ge, so that the mental state of Bai Ge gradually improved."

"Cheng Xuedi is everything of Bai Ge, his life. Without him, the mental state of Bai Ge may collapse at any time."

"But he must also behave in front of his schoolmates in the same way as before, because if the schoolchildren know the truth about the death of Su Ling, the school brother will definitely leave him."