Chapter 94: Fan Wai·Blood Fairy Tales (4)

Unexpectedly, Cheng Zhichu kissed his lips, and the face of the mermaid boy was red. The tentacles underneath shook hands, and went up one by one, shyly covering the flushed face.

"Know, know the beginning, why do you want to kiss me?"

The blond teenager rolled the rest of the tentacles and seemed shy to know where to put it. Cheng Zhichu saw his reaction like this. He was even more ashamed. He was about to let the boy go, but he was caught by the teenager’s tentacles.

"You kissed your brother first, and kissed me... you know, we can't refuse you..."

The boy finally got the courage, his eyes staring at him, like a puppy who only wanted to please the owner, and carefully sat around Cheng Zhichu.

His eyes were pure and clean, and his face was flushed, and he said softly to Cheng Zhichu.

"In our Kraken family, the meaning of kissing is to ask each other. Huan, knowing the beginning, although you are going to marry your brother, but I..."

When he spoke, a few soft tentacles were placed on Cheng Zhi's shoulders and waists, tightening inward silently, and his hands untied a button on Cheng Zhichu's body.

Cheng Zhichu was paralyzed. He didn't expect the boy's expression to be so pure, but he said such terrible words. When the teenager kissed his lips again, he even looked white and called for the system in his heart.

I am already finished, you will move me away! !

[No, you must let him let you go first, or I will remove him with him. 】 The system whispered, [but you can rest assured that even if something really happened, I will not let you fall to the point of laying eggs...]

Don't mention the egg with me again!

When Cheng Zhichu heard these two words, he was scared. He wanted to open his mouth and begged the mermaid to let go of himself. He did not expect to be invaded by the other's tongue. He kissed him flexibly and skillfully. The rest of the land is disturbed.

In front of the juvenile, he had no resistance at all, and was directly pressed to the bed. There was a glimmer of light in the juvenile golden erect, just like the prey of the favorite, with the instinctive aggression, "唰" One, the tentacle tore open the mouth of Cheng Zhichu's clothes.

"At the beginning, you can rest assured that I will be gentler than my brother..."

The young man stroked his pale cheeks and comforted him softly. At this moment, the door of the palace was suddenly pushed away from the outside, and the handsome silver-haired man came in with a smile.

When I saw the young boy pressing Cheng Zhichu on the bed, his smile on his lips suddenly solidified, and the eyelids condensed into frost, asking without expression.

"what are you doing?"

"Brother, I..."

The blonde teenager was very flustered and opened his mouth, but could not explain it, because the fact is indeed what his brother saw, there is no misunderstanding.

The man's expression became dark and cold, and he waved his hand slightly. The young man's body was caught by the invisible hand. He slammed into the wall, and the strength was so great that even the whole palace shook. Trembling.

The next second, his gaze fell on Cheng Zhichu's body. Cheng Zhichu was in a cold, cold sweat smashed down, and then his body suddenly appeared a ray of light, his figure disappeared into the palace.

......

[It’s just too scary, but fortunately the mermaid brother is not holding you anymore, I can take you away. 】