Chapter 97: Fanwai·self struggle (on)

01

Before the integration of Bai Yi's soul, Cheng Zhichu also heard many examples of personality, but he never thought that someone could have more than one hundred and eighty personality, and this person is the boyfriend he had just contacted.

These personalities have existed as independent people, but after being merged with Bai Yi's soul, they all exist in Bai Yi's body and have the same appearance as him.

But when Qin Ji exposed his identity, Cheng Zhichu could distinguish the subtle difference between him and Bai Yi. What was revealed on that face was indeed the look of Qin Ji’s speech.

His style of acting is also very good.

"The time left for me is not much. I know that I will kiss you soon."

After that, the man would no longer leave any opportunity for Cheng Zhichu to return, and kissed his lips deeply.

02

After a few minutes, the man's movements paused, his look changed, and he slowly let go of Cheng Zhichu, stroking his hair and showing a light smile on him.

"You are... Yuan Huai?"

Cheng Zhichu observed it for a few seconds and asked him.

"You can recognize me, I am very happy, Xiaochu."

The man nodded and admits, with a slight sigh in his soft eyes, holding Cheng Zhichu in his arms and kissing his hair.

Cheng Zhichu hesitated, and carefully hugged the man, and after a while Xie Yuanhuai was no longer satisfied with the simple touch, once again kissed Cheng Zhichu's lips.

03

Bai Xixing went to deal with some things, and hurriedly rushed back to the top of the hotel, wanting to see the situation of Cheng Zhichu and Bai Yi, but accidentally bumped into the scene where the two stood in the corridor and kissed.

After a brief embarrassment, Bai Xixing suddenly realized that Cheng Xuedi had solved the cousin's troubles. He came back from other worlds, and the cousin woke up. He was so excited that he almost burst into tears.

But he knows things very well. Naturally, he will not bother the two people at this time. When he is joking, he will rush to his cousin's character. If he is interrupted when he is close to the schoolmate, he will definitely kill. The one who dared to disturb him.

Then wait, wait until the two of them are finished, and then pretend that they are passing by, and they "accidentally".

There are no one around, and Bai Xixing does not care about his image. He directly squats against the wall and holds his mobile phone to browse the message.

Five minutes should be enough?

04

After more than half an hour, Bai Xixing, who was numb with his legs, finally limped down and took the elevator downstairs.

By the way, why haven't you finished, is this kissing or eating people?

05

"No, no, please, don't..."

When Cheng Zhichu noticed that the eighth person came out, he finally couldn't help but push away Bai Yi's chest, panting and screaming, his eyes were filled with tears, flushed, and his attitude was poor.

He really can't bear every personality, and then continue, he really wants to die! !

"...have they kissed you?"