Chapter 78: Reality (eight)

At this moment, Cheng Zhichu looked at the pair of slowly opened eyes, and even the breathing stopped.

His body trembled lightly, his mind was blank, and his consciousness remained in an incredible state.

But as the man whispered his name and raised his hand to touch his cheek, an unprecedented joy and excitement instantly occupied Cheng Zhichu’s mind, causing him to cry in an instant, holding the man’s hand tightly, sobbing Called the name of the other party.

"White easy..."

He was so excited that he was almost aphasia. He couldn’t say anything else. The tears kept coming out of his eyes. After a while, he cried and his shoulders trembled. The tears in his face mixed with blood, and he looked quite embarrassed. What looks like, falling into the eyes of Bai Yi, are very cute expressions.

but……

The two people touched the source of the source of heat, Bai Yi slowly sat up, wiped the tears of Cheng Zhichu’s eyes with his fingertips, and the movement was gentle, but looking at the blood of Cheng Zhichu’s body, his eyes suddenly cooled down. Like an abyss of dark danger.

He didn't know if this was a new copy of the beginning, and he didn't know how he was sent, but when he was not there, his knowledge was hurt and it was so bad.

No matter who hurts the beginning of the knowledge, he must destroy the man.

Bai Yixin had a strong killing intention, and the fingers tightened a little bit, trying to maintain the calm of the tone, not wanting to scare Cheng Zhichu, gently open.

"Knowing the beginning, you -"

But before he finished, he was thrown into his arms by Cheng Zhichu and hugged him tightly.

"..."

Feeling the warmth of the person in the arms, Bai Yi instantly forgot what he had just said, his eyes revealing the undisguised surprise, subconsciously grabbing the thin and thin back, while hearing the other party crying. Said without saying anything.

"You are finally back……"

"I really let you come back..."

"Bai Yi, you will never be trapped in the game again, you have returned to reality..."

... back to reality?

Is it what he understands?

Bai Yi once again stunned. In just a few minutes, his doubts and surprises were more than before, and it took a few seconds to digest the meaning of Cheng Zhichu’s words.

He grabbed his finger and slowly released it, only to realize that his state seemed to have subtle changes.

Although in the "infinite escape", his body is very similar to the real entity, there is almost no difference, but in the end it is different, only he can feel it.

And now he can clearly feel that he is back in his body, then this place -

Bai Yi’s gaze fell not far away, and he saw the tombstone with his name and the traces of the dirt being turned.

Nothing wrong, he has returned to reality and regained his body.

"..."

The handsome man stunned for a moment, and the dawn became brighter. The calm and calm look of the past also revealed a clear movement, and the person in the arms was held tighter, and the voice was hoarsely asked.

"...you know it? Did you help me?"

"Correct."

Cheng Zhichu and his embrace, slightly nodded, soft hair licking the man's chest, although the face is full of tears, but the eyes are full of brilliance, joy and satisfaction, with a nasal voice, said.