Chapter 88: Illustration out of control (end)

Cheng Zhichu stood outside the door and noticed that Bai Yi’s look was not very good-looking. He suddenly felt nervous and began to get nervous. He was glad that he had not let Bai Yi see the way he kissed the soul fragments.

He will feel this way because he still subconsciously treats them as different individuals, but the system told him that he always thinks that he can't do it. He must start from him and treat them all as white. Easy to treat.

Thinking of this, Cheng Zhichu licked his lips and removed all the extra ideas. Several people behind him entered the door.

My parents saw that Cheng Zhichu was just a few people who went out and was so surprised. Cheng Zhichu talked about the reasons he had thought beforehand. He said that these are the friends he met in the game, and he came to visit his home.

"I didn't expect to bring so many friends back home today, I didn't prepare so many dishes..." Cheng Mu looked very happy, and got up and went to the kitchen again. "You sit first, I will go to fry two more." dish."

"Auntie, thank you for your kindness, but don't have to be so troublesome, we have all eaten." Joshua said with a smile. "We just have to sit for a while and leave immediately."

"That's fine."

Chengmu was not idle, and took a lot of fruits and snacks. He said with a smile: "But you can sit for a while and talk to us at the beginning. The family hasn't been so busy for a long time."

"no problem."

Joshua Waner responded with a slap in the face. Compared with him, other soul fragments are somewhat difficult to adapt. They have not been so natural and normal with ordinary people for a long time.

Cheng Zhichu saw that his parents did not react to the surprise of the groom and Bai Yi. He secretly sighed and sat back to Bai Yi, whispering a few words with him.

He generally explained to Bai Yi that he acquired the ability from the system to temporarily transform the soul fragments into a living, and also prepared for their future integration with Bai Yi's soul.

"I know." Bai Yichong smiled at Cheng Zhichu and said softly, "Thank you for thinking so much for me."

Cheng Zhichu was a bit shy, but also smiled at Bai Yi. In his heart, this is what he should do for Bai Yi.

Only the next second, Bai Yi got in his ear, and his voice said lowly: "But I am very embarrassed and very angry... I know you, then you have to compensate me."

He said, he put his hand on Cheng Zhichu's hand under the table, gently buckled his fingers, rubbing his warm palm.

Cheng Zhichu’s face was red, and he quickly opened the distance between the two. He looked at his parents with guilty conviction and found that they had no abnormalities. They were relieved and wanted to take their hands out quietly, but Bai Yi It took a while to let go of his hand.

"Good meal."

Cheng Zhichu's face was reddish, and he made a mouth shape with Bai Yi. He quickly finished eating the rest of his meal. At this time, the people at the dinner table had almost the same food. Cheng Zhichu and his sister cleaned up the table together.

"Brother, since you are back, please ask you to wash the bowl, just to show it in front of your friends." Cheng Lingling spit out his tongue and handed over the responsibility to Cheng Zhichu, who slipped out of the kitchen first. .

"You push me to me again."

Cheng Zhichu has some helplessness, but he has always been more spoiled by his sister. He is bullied and can’t get angry. He can only wash his dishes in the kitchen. He just doesn’t worry about the situation outside, and he has to look at it from time to time. Bai Yi was still converging in front of his parents, and nothing happened.