Chapter 20: Abandoned hospital (4)

Where is this sound?

Hearing that someone was calling his name, Cheng Zhichu was shocked and looked around subconsciously, but only one darkness was seen.

This voice is fleeting, and Cheng Zhichu wants to listen carefully to the identification, but the surrounding silence has been restored, and it seems to be just his illusion.

It seems to be the same as the voice in memory... Is this auditory hallucination, or can it be heard only by him alone?

Cheng Zhichu's heart was hairy, and he carefully observed the expressions of other people. They did not reveal anything unusual. Obviously only he heard this voice.

In his "memory", this is not Dr. Luo's voice, but if it is not Dr. Luo, who is this person, he has no clue, is it that he can't think of it out of thin air? As far as his current state is concerned, it is not without such a possibility.

Cheng Zhichu thought a little, but gave up immediately. After all, it is his task to explore whether the sound is real. If he can guess it immediately, there is no need to set up this branch task.

He told the deceased that Luo was his own doctor, and also said that he heard a voice and told him to go, but he was not sure if the voice really existed.

"We haven't heard anything..."

Sisters said this, Ji Yunxiao also shook his head and shook his head. Da Gao used the suspicion of his eyes to measure Cheng Zhichu. Obviously, he thought that this was definitely Cheng Zhichu's illness.

Bai Yi gave a slight indulgence and said: "Even if it really exists, it should only be heard by you. As mentioned in the background, you feel that you have been attracted to some kind of strong attraction before coming to the hospital. This voice is for you. Attractive?"

"Not at the moment." Cheng Zhichu recalled for a few seconds and shook his head to deny it.

"But it does not rule out this possibility." Bai Yi's eyes flashed a dark color, "This copy is aimed at you."

Cheng Zhichu mourned in his heart, which blamed the unfortunate ring. Although he did not wear it on his hand now, its side effects did not seem to disappear because he did not use it.

Thinking of this, he simply took the ring out and put it on. Since he couldn't hide the side effects, he simply used it out, so when the ghosts were around, the ring could remind you a little...

When Cheng Zhichu put the blood-stained silver ring on the ring finger of his right hand, Bai Yi looked at the ring and stared at the ring for a moment, until Ji Yunxiao took out a bunch of keys before he removed his eyes from the ring. .

"This was found in the cabinet of the consultation desk."

Ji Yunxiao handed this bunch of keys out to everyone. There are a lot of keys on the huge key ring, almost all of them are rusty. Some keys have even been broken. Only one looks can be used. .

"We have seen it, the number 105 is engraved on the key, it should be the key to Room 105." Da Gao said.

Referring to the number 105, Cheng Zhichu's mind immediately appeared in the corresponding position, and the body was slightly stiff. Room 105 is the room on the right side of the corridor. He is very familiar with this room, because this is the office where Dr. Luo sees the doctor.

This feeling of being closely related to himself made Cheng Zhichu's scalp numb, and he was very uncomfortable. He told the Bai Yi several people about the office. Bai Yi and others nodded and entered the corridor on the right side of the hall.