Chapter 89: Ending (top)

Is the illustration repaired?

Hearing what the system said, Cheng Zhichu first had a happy heart, and the subconscious mind wanted to find those soul fragments. However, in the process of changing clothes, he became hesitant again. I don’t know if he is now taking back the pieces. The best time.

The system once said that if you want Bai Yi's soul to re-engage, you can't let those pieces of resistance contradict each other. Let them recognize that they are the same person as Bai Yi, otherwise they may be dangerous when they merge.

Now he is not clear about other people's ideas, but at least Su Ling is extremely repulsive. It is totally unacceptable that he is the same person who he hates most, and even shows the hostility of Bai Yi on several occasions.

Is it better to let them maintain the human form for the time being, bring them back to the White House, and let them recall that the time that was once "White Easy" would be better...

Thinking of this, Cheng Zhichu’s footsteps could not help but stagnate, and his heart was stunned. At this moment, he suddenly heard that his house door was ringing. I don’t know who came to him, he went to open the door, and the person standing outside the door. It is Su Ling.

The teenager seems to have just taken a shower, wearing a dark pajamas, the skin is more white, the hair is a little moist, and it falls down softly, sticking to the sides of the cheeks, and the eyebrows are more beautiful and calm.

His eyes stayed on Cheng Zhichu's body and whispered and asked: "Can you bother you for a while?"

"Of course, don't bother, come in quickly." Cheng Zhichu gently responded, let him enter the house and close the door.

Su Ling nodded slightly and passed by him, which made him feel shameful that even though Su Ling was a teenager, he was still a little taller than him, not to mention other fragments. He was one meter tall and he was better than him. A lot higher...

Cheng Zhichu was somewhat depressed and went into the house behind Su Ling. The two sat down, and Cheng Zhichu still brewed how to enlighten Su Ling in his heart, and he heard the latter asking.

“Is the map repaired?”

"How do you know?" Cheng Zhichu stunned and asked with great surprise.

"I can feel it." Su Ling licked his lips and said, "There is something calling me, let me go."

Broken, is that other people can feel it? What if they don't want to go back to the illustrations and take the opportunity to escape?

Cheng Zhichu couldn't sit still at the same time, and at the same time said to the system: Why didn't you tell me that this would happen?

[I don't know if there is such an effect...]

The system is also quite unexpected: [It seems that when they repaired the illustrations, they really got the blood, and they have enhanced their abilities. They will autonomously attract the soul fragments of Bai Yi...]

[But this is also a good thing. After you take Su Ling back to the illustrations, the illustrations should be able to collect the remaining pieces by themselves, which can greatly increase the speed of collection, and it will take a long time to collect the pieces. 】

Although this is a news that is gratifying, Cheng Zhichu is now more worried about whether other debris will escape.

In fact, Joshua said that they are all human beings. After all, no money and proof of identity are not far away. What he is most worried about is that "the cold branches are white." After all, this person is already a ghost, and it is difficult to find him. Traces, if he has a heart crouching, he can hardly find it.