Chapter 56: Wraith Campus (10)

After Ouyang answered the third question, the people in the classroom reacted differently. Bai Yi rushed to Cheng Zhichu to hook the lips. Cheng Zhichu coughed and moved his eyes to the other side, but immediately hit the dark light of Gu Zhen. Even more embarrassed, can only look at the face of the dead female-faced female teacher in front of the squint.

The female teacher’s face was stiff and her eyes were covered with white eyes. She couldn’t see how her emotions were, but she was faint.

"last question."

"Do you regret what you have done?"

Ouyang’s face changed slightly and seemed to fall into the hesitation of telling the truth, but in the end he bit his teeth and admitted his true thoughts.

"Besides the last time, I have never regretted it."

"Don't say that I have taken a lot of benefits from Bai Ge, even if I don't care, I hate Su Ling."

"My dad is scum and divorced with my mother because of derailment, so my most disgusting is the person who broke up the family. I admit that I am not a good thing, bullying Su Ling is just to satisfy my lust, anyway, I am Did, I also recognized..."

Having said that, his voice is gradually weakening, and his face is very complicated. He has both the ease of telling the truth and the uneasiness of whether the female ghost will punish him. He clenches his hands and waits for the female ghost to follow. To say.

Cheng Zhichu looked back at Ouyang, and his heart was full of mischief, and his lips did not speak.

In his view, Ouyang’s actions are of course ridiculously wrong. Like Lu Jie, because he has been hurt, he has vented his resentment to the innocent people. Although pitiful, more is hateful.

But why should Ouyang emphasize "except for the last time", what happened to the last bullying of Su Ling, so that Ouyang would regret it?

Is it... Su Ling’s death is related to their last bullying?

Thinking of this, Cheng Zhichu looked at the female teacher standing on the podium, guessing that her next question would be related to Ouyang’s sentence.

However, to his surprise, the female teacher’s question ended here. She did not say anything and let Ouyang sit down.

"call……"

Ouyang Ruyi took a sigh of relief and rested back to his seat, rubbing the cold sweat from his head.

"As long as you tell the truth, is it okay..."

Seeing that Ouyang successfully passed the question, Liang Wenbin and the lying Lu Jie who both evaded the answer were dead. Zhao Xiaopang, who had not answered yet, muttered to himself and his expression was awkward.

"Next, Zhao Xiaopeng, please answer questions."

Immediately after the female teacher called him up, Zhao Xiaopeng slowly stood up and swallowed a bit of awkwardly, and the trembling said: "You ask."

"Do you know anyone on this photo?"

The teacher projected a photo on the screen, which was a normal teenager.

"... recognize, know." Zhao Xiaopeng carefully identified for a while and confirmed his identity.

"What is your relationship?"

"He is a student of Xiaoyi and a classmate of Cheng Xuedi." Zhao Xiaopang said, "Besides, I am with him... It should be an employment relationship. I will give him money and let him stare at me." Cheng Xuedi."