Chapter 21: Abandoned hospital (5)

Q: I am a man, a woman, and a friend who is very good to me. If a friend is good, it is very annoying. Now, suddenly, I accidentally kissed him for some reason, and he may have mistakenly thought that I am the foundation. I must hate me, I regret it. Very much, how can I ask for his forgiveness? !

A: Either from the palace, or commit suicide, or do a sex-change surgery to give your friends a cool.

In the few seconds of kissing Bai Yi, after the initial sluggishness and shock, Cheng Zhichu's mind appeared in a lot of thoughts, so that he had an illusion that it had been extremely long in these few seconds.

He never knew that he could think of so many things at this time, that is, no one is useful. After experiencing many souls such as "Who is he, where he is, what he is doing", "What is wrong with Bai Yi?", he finally has only one thought left -

Bai Yi will definitely kill him! ! !

He was out of control and could not control his body. Even his closed eyes could not open, and he could not see Bai Yi's look at this time. He only knew that the other party did not stop his movements-perhaps he was already scared by him. It is.

Because of his inner fear, Cheng Zhichu's face became extraordinarily pale. What is even more terrible is that even though his heart is desperately resisting, his movements are still going on.

He opened his lips slightly and explored the tip of his tongue. Like a kitten, he gently licked the lips of Bai Yi.

"..."

Bai Yi's strength in holding his wrist increased a bit, and it seemed that his breathing was no longer so smooth.

Salvation - life - ah -! !

Cheng Zhichu's liver scared the liver and gallbladder, and he knew that Bai Yi finally reacted. This is probably to crush his hand directly, and then the next second is his head!

[The behavior is out of control. 】

The system's automatic prompts are like a death bell that sounds at this moment. Cheng Zhichu gained the right to control the body, but he was already out of power and his legs were soft. If it wasn't for Bai Yi, he would pull him in time and hold him steady. He would sit directly on the ground.

Cheng Zhichu lowered his head and opened his eyes in trepidation. He kept staring at himself and Bai Yi's toe, and did not dare to look up and white.

"Yes, sorry..."

I don't know how long it took, Cheng Zhichu got back his voice, pale and pale and apologize to Bai Yi. Besides, he couldn't say anything, and his mind was in a mess.

The current situation is so bad that it can't be worse. He still remembers the last time Bai Yi saw his kiss when he kissed Joshua. It was so cold that he could drop the hail, and this time he was lying in the air. Now, Bai Yi does not say a word, it is definitely figuring out **** him...!

"Knowing the beginning."

After a moment of silence, Bai Yi suddenly whispered and called his name. His voice is as gentle and calm as ever, and even contains a faint smile.

The more he did, the more he swayed at the beginning of Cheng Zhichu, fearing that it was calm before the storm, but he couldn't stand the silence. He simply raised his head and looked straight at Bai Yi. There was a kind of generosity. The momentum.

However, when he looked up, he found that Bai Yi's expression was not as gloomy as he thought. On the contrary, he even had a good mood. The beautiful black enamel shimmered, slightly curved, and the tears in the right corner. The look of his face was more gentle, the smile was filled, the long eyelids hang down, and his eyes looked straight at him.