Chapter 40: Horror variety (5)

The faint rose aroma spread in the air, and Cheng Zhichu suddenly felt a strong dizziness, and his eyes were black and almost fainted.

When he opened his eyes and his vision returned to normal, he suddenly found himself standing in the blooming rose sea. The red petals fluttered in the sky, and the breeze was full of rich and intense fragrance.

"Know the beginning, come over, see how this photo Dad took for you?"

At this time, Cheng Zhichu discovered that his body was not under his control. He seemed to be staying in the body of another person. He heard the familiar call and the body owner's line of sight moved. Then Cheng Zhichu saw that it was still very young. Dad, Dad is holding a digital camera in his hand and reveals a gentle smile to him.

dad? Why is he here?

Cheng Zhichu stunned, and then he realized that his vision was very low, and his voice was quite tender: "Okay, Dad, I am coming out."

Then the line of sight went down, and Cheng Zhichu saw a pair of white and tender little hands, carefully pulling the rose away, not letting the thorns stick to himself, moving slowly and outward.

Is this your own childhood?

Cheng Zhichu suddenly remembered the portrait he saw before he was in a coma. He stood in the middle of the rose sea in the painting, his smile was bright, his eyes were pure and clear, and he was not dyed.

Is he now in the world of painting, and attached to his own body as a child?

What about the game of hide and seek? The ghost once mentioned that the place where the game is played is not in the villa, but in another place. If it refers to the world in the painting, now he can't gain control of the body. How to play the game?

And there seems to be a lot of people here. Who the ghost has turned into, and which "person" does he want to hide?

At this time, there was a wind blowing in the air. In the vision of Cheng Zhichu, the petals changed shape in an instant, and some words were formed faintly.

Now that the game hasn't started yet, you will gain control of your body after the countdown is over, but it's not the time.

During this time, you will know what you are hiding.

You can guess who the "person" you are hiding.

Cheng Zhichu was a little nervous, trying to open the system backpack, and calling the system and the bear, but did not get a response, the petals changed the way they arranged, and formed a new statement.

Don't try to call "it" again, it doesn't make sense.

The rules here are equally valid for you and me, we can only use the power as a "person."

You can only rely on yourself.

In other words, after that he will run away with the body of this little child?

Cheng Zhichu was so deep in his heart that after he read the text, the petals collapsed into shape and melted into the wind.

However, tourists near Huahai seem to know nothing about this weird phenomenon, and still enjoy enjoying this rare beauty.

The boy also did not notice the weirdness of the petals. After taking the photo, he happily rushed into his father's arms and took a digital camera to look back and forth at the photo, until Dad said that he should take photos of his sister. The camera handed it to Dad, standing next to it.