Chapter 57: Wraith Campus (11)

Not long ago, Ouyang once discussed with privately three other people about the pursuit of Cheng Zhichu.

They unanimously believe that Bai Yi has not hesitated to make a **** book in order to report the recovery. The temperament is so dark and indifferent, but it has not been revealed before Cheng Zhichu, like a perfect and gentle and considerate student.

If it wasn’t for the time when Cheng Zhichu was absent, Bai Yi would immediately be exposed and replaced with a cold expression. Ouyang and others almost forgot his nature. He thought he was influenced by his schoolmates and was about to become a good person. It is.

However, for a long time, Ouyang several people really like to go to the beginning of the process, after all, this school brother's character is really good, frank and pure, but also very understanding, and they and Su Ling's hatred actually should be with Cheng Zhichu It doesn't matter, watching him have been deceived by Bai Yi, they are more or less unbearable.

But a few of them just followed the course of Bai Yi, did not stop his qualifications, so at most they only felt a little embarrassed, and then continued to help Bai Yi pursue Cheng Zhichu.

"But do you think that there seems to be something wrong with Bai Ge recently?"

Because of the confusion, the facial features on Zhao Xiaopeng's face huddled together and snorted and said: "I can't say where it is wrong. Anyway, it gives me a subtle sense of disobedience."

"Do you feel this way too? I also think."

Liang Wenbin frowned and said: "I found that he has been escaping more recently. I don't know what he is thinking. But I asked him what happened, he didn't take care of me, and he didn't seem to have any trouble. But I really can't see through his mind."

"When you say that I think about it, he always looks at the phone. When he looks at it, he will laugh inexplicably. The smile makes me feel a little..."

Zhao Xiaopeng’s expression is very weird: “You also know that Bai Ge almost never laughs after a person, so when I saw him laughing, it was like suddenly seeing a sculpture laughing. Of course, Bai Ge is so handsome, laughing. It’s very pleasing to the eye, but it’s just making me cold...”

"I have seen it too." Ouyang inserted a sentence. "I also asked him what he was laughing at. As a result, he told me that he didn't laugh, and he didn't realize that he was laughing."

Lu Jie, who had never spoken, brushed her hair. When she heard this, she said, "That is when Bai Ge is telling him about Cheng Xuedi."

"I really didn't pay attention to this... but it seems to be a chat interface."

Zhao Xiaopeng licked his hair: "Is it that he feels that he is victorious and can immediately catch Cheng Xuedi, so he laughs?"

"moron."

Lu Jie slowly put away the small comb and gave him a squint: "Do you think Cheng Xuedi now likes to look like a white brother?"

"This can be seen from me, I have not talked about love..." Zhao Xiaopeng muttered.

"It can only be said that it is a bit of a good feeling, but it is still far from being like it."

The girl thoughtfully said: "I think the white brother seems to like to go to school, and a pair of secret love does not know."

"Ha ha ha ha... how could it be!"

The other three listened, and they all laughed in unison. They almost laughed and said: "How can Bai Ge like a man!"