Chapter 49: Skirmish

Start from the beginning

"Please don't remind me that."

"Will you please not poke fun of it? I'm very grateful." Yaoyorozu says.

"Tokoyami's probably had fans for a while already. I mean, you did your work with Hawks." Uraraka says which Tokoyami replies that it's too early for him to have any fans.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, it must be the visitor Aizawa mentioned.

"They're here everyone! Greet them!" Iida announces.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"We've come to lend a paw and help!"

"Coming out of nowhere.."

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

"Wild, wild... Pussycats!"

My classmates were surprise at the Pussycats presence, Ashido and Hagakure ran to Tiger who gave them a cat paw buns.

"You kitties look like you've been doing well!" Pixie-bob says.

 Izuku is ecstatic to see Kota again and while shaking his hands, reveals that he has been treasuring the thank you letter he sent him.

"Whatever."

"Good to see you too Kota." I added.

"Tomioka, I'm glad that you have recovered after what happen at the Camino." Mandalay says in relief before she points the red shoes. 

"Look Midoriya. He chose them himself. He said he definitely wanted red." She says, much to Kota's embarrassment.

"N-No..!"

"We match!" Izuku uttered happily, making Kota smile.

"He also wanted to know more about Swordsmanship technique, especially the water one. He kept watching your battle at Sports Festival." Mandalay tells me making Kota even more embarrassed.

"I.. I just wanted to know about the names of your water sword techniques.. So I could maybe had my own ultimate move that was inspired of yours.. when I become hero too.." Kota mumbled. This surprised me before I gently smiled and pat his head.

"Of course. I heard from Izuku that your Quirk was Water. You'll become an amazing hero like everyone here." I says while Izuku smiled at Kota.

When Sato asks them the reason for their visit, the Pussycats announce that they're coming off their hiatus.

Ragdoll is going back to work, although as an office lady of sorts, since her Quirk  was stolen by All for One.

"Then why are you starting up again at this time?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"This will be announced later, but for the Japanese Hero Billboard Chart, we were ranked 411 for the second half of the year." Mandalay stated.

Due to their period of inactivity, they have dropped a lot of positions in the ranking but still have fans who are waiting for their return.

By mentioning the Billboard Chart, my classmates are eager to watch it, as it will be presenting the new official rankings. The first without All Might.

Suddenly, my phone received an email. I checked the email that belongs to the Hero Public Safety Commission.

"What is it Tomioka?" Aizawa asked. 

I look up at Aizawa who was staring at me. "It's nothing sir." I replied before I head towards my room. However, I can feel my homeroom teacher and the others are watching me.

As I enter the my room, I stare at the nichirin blade Melissa gave to me then the wisterin poison I worked so hard to make it even stronger.

A moments later, I opened the email and read the message.