stiles' cheeks flushed. "can you grab by orange one while i stuff my bag with candy?"

she nodded, heading to stiles' room. she looked around before grabbing the orange hoodie and going back downstairs. she tossed stiles it, making him drop the piles of candy he was holding on the floor. 

"ha, i caught it!" he cheered. his face fell when he saw the candy. "dammit."

"i got it," sillie offered, picking them up and dropping them into his backpack.

"thanks- hey." stiles furrowed his eyebrows, frowning softly. "why're your eyes red? were you crying? are you ok?"

sillie glanced down, shaking her head. "i'm fine. go, you don't wanna be late, do you?"

"i can stay home," stiles decided. "scott'll understand and get another ride."

"no, you should go." sillie chuckled. "i'm fine, little man. spend some time with lydia, you know, the girl you've been pinning over since first grade."

"third," stiles muttered. "are you sure? i'm fine with staying here with you."

"go," she urged. "and, hey, who knows? if lydia gets cold and she's wearing blue and you give her the hoodie, she'll be wearing the mets colors. your favorite combination: the mets and lydia."

stiles smiled at the thought but it dropped when he remembered the subject. "you're positive?"

"no, i'm not pregnant, stiles. but i am sure that you should go have fun with your friends and crush. be a teenager, live life."

he sighed. "alright. call me if you need me, though. i love you."

"i love you too, little man."

≡≡≡

sillie walked through the ER with a chart, placing it on the counter with the others. she glanced over when she thought she saw someone she knew, doing a double take. 

victoria fucking argent was there with a bandage on her arm, with melissa with her.

she quickly walked over, having a bad feeling. "hey!" she faked smile. "fancy seeing you here. how are you, victoria?" she spat her name out with a harsh voice, which melissa picked up on and looked away.

"just fine." victoria was clearly not happy seeing sillie. she was bummed that she couldn't kill her in front of everyone in all honesty. 

melissa inhaled sharply, feeling the angry tension that was very uncomfortable. "well, uh, sillie, don't we have that, um, that patient we need to take care of?"

sillie caught on, nodding. "yeah." she pulled melissa with her as she walked away, leaving victoria there.

"what was that about?" melissa muttered.

"i hate her," sillie deadpanned.

melissa nodded. "right."

≡≡≡

sillie answered the call. "why can't you guys just text me?"

"sil-sillie," scott coughed in pain.

she tensed. "scott? scott, where are you? what's wrong?"

"i'm..." he groaned. "ice rink. derek bit boyd. i fought... i fought isaac and erica. then derek-" he paused, grunting. "-broke my ribs after kicking my ass somehow. i don't know if they're healing."

"i'll be right there, hang on." 

sillie was going to kill derek.

≡≡≡