What he said was rather obscure, and did not directly indicate that the person he found was the uncle of lieutenant Zheng and the chief commander of SH military region. At this time, the only people who understood his words were those left behind by the military forces. Other newly emerged power teams could not understand or think of these things. They only thought that the relatives they found might be old, weak, sick, or wives and children, which were not worthy of our attention.

Song made a calculation to Hongxin, and he knew that it was not suitable to ask questions about those instruments now. If they were raised in public, it was not certain who would end up in the hands of those devices? After the meeting, he will find Yan Xin alone to talk about this problem. Once the agreement is reached, even if the Song family can not become the biggest force in the future, it will definitely have the status of speaking straight in the base! What is it like now? Has become one of the small forces embarrassed. Didn't they get the news so late this time?

He thinks so. Several other former military forces share the same idea. Their leaders secretly exchange eyes and make up their minds. Even if they and the former military forces jointly hold the equipment, the benefits they get are far greater than sharing those things with all the forces on the scene.

A man suddenly asked, "I noticed just now, are all members of your team already level three powers?"

The person who asked the question is a member of a power team. We have already seen that many members of this team have the light and shadow effects of various powers in their eyes. They are almost blinding!

Hearing that someone finally raised this question, all the people were staring at Yan Xin with burning eyes.

Yan Xin slightly nodded his head: "most of it." The light in his eyes can't be concealed, and there's no need to hide it. The reason why he and his wife had beautiful pupils at the beginning was that they were worried that it would be harmful to them after being noticed by someone with a heart and secretly calculated them. But now, the whole team of people are almost upgraded to three levels, after the overall strength is strong, it is not necessary to be so careful, as long as be careful not to let the people below be attracted and bought.

Although Yan Xin said "most of them", in fact, all the original team members in the team, except for Second Lieutenant Zheng, his uncle, and the three soldiers under his uncle, are all level three talents, including all logistics talents.Second lieutenant Zheng, his uncle and the three soldiers who did not have the ability also had the ability after joining the convoy with the help of the healing power. Up to now, the faster ones are already level 2 powers. However, commander Zheng is older, and his upgrade speed is not as fierce as that of young people. Now he has not been promoted to level 2, but in terms of the number of crystal nuclei consumed, he has also been fast.

Is it possible for a level 3 power person to see with his eyes, so Yan Xin doesn't need to hide anything on it.

There was a commotion among the people below, and a man called out, "how did you get promoted? How could it be so fast? "

Yan Xin glanced at the man, still expressionless, but with a knife in his words: "we hardly have a good day to rest when we are standing outside to complete the task. Every day, we are chased and beaten by zombies around the outside of the car. Maybe it's because the time of continuous combat is too long. If you fight too much, you will unconsciously raise the level of power. "

All of a sudden, Yin Dong, who was sitting beside him and didn't say a word, opened his mouth: "we didn't expect that there was only one level three ability in the base now." Say, also raised hand to push glasses.

Fang Hao, with a smile in his mouth, leaned beside he Zizhong and uttered his Chi. He Zizhong's mouth is also slightly provoked. How come the more evolved the brain, the more vicious the talk? Isn't it a stab in the heart with a knife?

The faces of the people below were different, and many of them were flushed.

Yan Xin opened his mouth again before people broke out, questioned and asked for trouble: "in fact, the powers are very good to upgrade." His voice successfully suppressed those who were about to explode, and let people look at him again. "According to our experience along the way, as long as we continuously rotate and consume our own powers, we can quickly rise to level 3 and level 4. After all, when we were halfway to SH City, all the weapons in the car had been completely consumed, and the people with low power levels were almost all dead. "

He's right. The faster a power consumes, the more nuclei it needs to replenish, and the more nuclei it absorbs, the faster it will not upgrade?

But he is right, but now it is not of any use. Now that all the people in the base have the base as the backing, who will go out and put himself in danger? Once you've completely consumed your powers What if you are black handed by the people around you?

Different situations, different situations. Even Yan Xin and his followers did not dare to completely consume their weapons and powers when they were out of the base and had no base to rely on, unless they were followed by people who were absolutely trustworthy with their lives.

Therefore, when they return to the base this time, I am afraid the speed of upgrading will also slow down. But before the gap has opened, it is difficult for anyone to catch up. If there is anyone else who can upgrade to level 4 at the fastest speed besides he Zizhong and his wife, it is definitely a member of the team today.

When everyone was attracted by the topic of "rapid promotion to level 3", song Xianghong and other insiders secretly breathed a sigh of relief. It doesn't matter what kind of powers or upgrades they have. Anyway, they didn't rely on these things in the base from the beginning. As long as these people can stop questioning Yan Xin's mission to the south, they will contact him alone after the meeting 。

But when song Xianghong and others just put this matter down in their hearts, all of a sudden a voice made all the people present startled. "Did you go to SH city to get that set of food production equipment?"

Who is this?! Whose brain didn't grow up to get here?!!

Everyone's eyes are on the speaker. Song Xianghong is even more desperate and stunned. He is familiar with the voice and can recognize it when he closes his eyes. This is the voice he can hear every day! This person is the one who can be seen every day for more than 20 years

Song Xianghong's neck is stiff and turns to his side one by one. He sees song Qiaoqiao frowning and stares at Yan Xin in an uncomfortable way.

Yan Xin is still motionless, but tilts his head to look at her, as if to see what rare creatures in general.

Suddenly someone broke the silence: "what equipment is Miss Song talking about?"

Song Qiaoqiao raised his head and snorted contemptuously: "this is a military secret, you can't ask."

"Poof..." The adjutant sitting behind Yin Dong lowered his head to cover his mouth, and his shoulders trembled with laughter.

www.novelhall.com , the fastest update of the webnovel!

Previous| Index| Next

<< Click to download Android App >>

《The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao》all content from the Internet, or users upload, Our purpose is to promote the original author of the novel. Welcome to reading and collection 《The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao》 latest chapter.

© Copyright Novelhall.Com. All Rights Reserved. All Novel | Sitemap | DMCA | Privacy Policy | Book seeking