9

After the advent of the end of the world, cities with rapid response can set up security bases of different sizes with the help of the army.

But there are also countless towns in this catastrophe completely destroyed, no longer exist.

The original F City is like this, even haven't been able to establish a safe base?

Other large-scale bases, from time to time, there are thoroughly overturned news, compared with the base of a city is relatively stable.

He Zi couldn't save the world, but he didn't want to get rid of the crowd and live in the base. At least he could get some information. Of course, if the base is not suitable for the two people's lives, he will take Fang Hao to live in seclusion in space. Although he is a little lonely, he is better at leisure.

"Well When we go to n city, we only travel? " Fang Hao asked cautiously. He always felt that He Zi had something to do when he wanted to go to n city.

"Well And buy some seafood by the way. " He Zi stroked his chin and squinted. Yeah, isn't he just going shopping?

The plane set off and looked less impressive in the gray sky.

Every day, he Zizhong's physical strength will recover completely only after 12:00 noon. Nowadays, the virus is rampant. Before boarding, passengers should take their temperature in advance. Once the fever is confirmed, he will be immediately asked to get off the plane and be sent to the hospital.

Although he only had a low fever for two hours every night, his face and spirit were extremely bad in the morning.

If the stewardesses see them, they may be asked to get off the plane.

"Schoolmaster, you should sleep for a while. I'll call you when the plane arrives." Fang Hao looked at he Zizhong anxiously. Although he was nothing now, his face was too ugly at that time in the morning.

"Well, take a rest, too." The plane will take four hours to fly. He Zizhong was really tired last night. In order to load seafood, he opened the excavator to dig a big hole in the space.

This is not an easy job, especially when he Zizhong has never touched this thing before. If it was not for the space that could not be known, he would like to rent the machine together with the driver.

Before he left in the morning, he asked Fang Hao to go downstairs and drive. In case he couldn't get home before the end of the world, he simply swept everything in the house into the space. Energy consumption is a little big, is to make up for sleep.

With a faint smile, Fang Hao leaned closer to he Zizhong and closed his eyes.

When night falls and the lights are on in F City, Xu Lili resists the discomfort of the past few days and runs to Hezi Chong's house again, but she can't knock on the door.

There were some people in it yesterday, but there are no people today?!

Take out the mobile phone, but surprised to find - she forgot to write down the electricity of he Zizhong yesterday! Words! number! Yard! Yes!