71

Suddenly, he Zizhong's thought suddenly moved in his heart. Now the situation outside is so dangerous, it is indeed a good opportunity. However, how do you do it? How can Fang Hao not worry about

He zichong certainly killed people in his last life - how could he not?

In the past life, after the overlord made a chase order on himself, many people would surround themselves outside the base. If they did not fight back, they would die.

At that time, Fang Hao was with him. Without any power, he had to fight for his life. After that, Fang Hao healed his wounds bit by bit. In those days, there was no difference between killing people and killing zombies.

But now the problem is - he doesn't want Fang Hao to worry about it.

Fang Hao leaned on he Zizhong's shoulder, and didn't feel that he was ready to kill. However, he Zizhong's reaction when he met Allen several times, he could be sure that he was: "do you hate Allen and them?"

He Zi looked down at him and blinked: "do you see it? Obviously? " If the joy and anger of their own performance in the face, is not the overlord can also see it? That will affect your future actions.

Fang Hao shook his head: "it's not obvious, but I can feel it." He frowned and said, "actually I don't like them either..."

"Why?" He Zizhong is a little puzzled.

"Well I just don't like it very much. The way he looks at people is uncomfortable. " With that, Fang Haodi went down to continue the dinner party.

He Zi frowned again and suddenly thought of Alan's Habits. Yes, habits. Men and women receive both meat and vegetables. Although he is serious, polite and considerate in his appearance, there are more than one or two people who have had an affair with him. Some people say that the reason why he can still get along well in the base after the end of the world is his own power. On the one hand, one of his original gold owners has a great advantage in the base.

And since he could take Dai Jun's, Fang Hao

In the heart suddenly a tight, he son heavy fierce out of a sense of crisis. Before, his mind didn't turn in this direction. Naturally, he didn't think of it. But now the classic Fang Hao Yi reminds us

"He's too warm for us." It's not just the passion that he wants to win over the master. In retrospect, Alan's eyes float on Fang Hao more than he does on himself! If you look at yourself, you are looking at your strength. If you look at Fang Hao, you will see the beauty! The meaning of the two is totally different!

Feeling that he Zizhong was a little tense, Fang Hao raised his head to look at him, and suddenly began to smile: "you are so powerful. Of course he wants to win us over."

He Zi shook his head again, pinched his chin and gave him a kiss on his lips: "stay away from him later, that man Meat and vegetable are not taboo. "

Fang Hao was stunned. At first, he began to laugh. He thought he Zizhong was worried too much, but suddenly he remembered something. His expression on his face was fixed: "that..."