41

"We can certainly find the right weapon. If we can't, we'll find something else to replace it." Fang Hao comforted him, driving around a bus that had fallen on the road. Several zombies were stretching their arms out of the window and struggling to climb out. The scene was rather scalp numb, but because they were all entangled together, no one could get out of the car for a while.

While talking, several cars came from the opposite side. One of them was still emitting black smoke from the rear. The body of the car was shaking. A brake sound sounded. The car hit another car of the same company with a "boom" sound. The two cars were forced to stop. But the other vehicles in front of and behind didn't mean to slow down, especially the car behind. Instead, they accelerated, bypassed the two cars in front and stepped up the accelerator.

The man in the crash opened the window and swore at the other car. He started the car in a hurry. He got off the car and drove forward.

He Zizhong had no mind to meddle in his business. Fang Hao, who was beside him, stepped up the gas and drove southward around the still smoldering car. Not far ahead, he saw scattered zombies swinging towards here. The first few speed is not slow!

"Zizhong..." If they go head-on, these zombies will surely turn around and chase after them. Although they can be thrown away, they will inevitably be entangled.

They can deal with these zombies now, but that doesn't mean they are willing to waste time on the road. Moreover, there are not many cars that they can replace. There are only two cars. If you hit too many zombies along the way, it is not easy to replace them if they break them.

He Zi got up again and exchanged positions with Fang Hao. After taking the steering wheel, he hit one side and drove directly into the farmland along the road. Most of today's crops are dead and dry, and there are no strange plants within sight. Otherwise, he zichong would rather bump into the zombie than rush into the field at the possibility of meeting strange plants.

A few zombies turned around and tried to chase after his car. But at this time, there were screams and noises from the smoking car not far from the front, and the voices of men and women's disputes attracted the attention of these zombies back. Only a small number of zombies ran into the farmland and chased Hezi Chong's car far away.

The two drove away from the zombies chasing after them. After the road was relatively clean, they turned back to the road and drove to their destination.

The Northeast suburb of city f is the industrial zone of city F. because city f is not only near city a but also close to the seaside, there are some well-known domestic enterprises located here.

The instant noodle factory and pharmaceutical factory that they are going to go to are all the production and processing plants under the leading domestic enterprises, covering a large area and the scale of the factory is also impressive.

On both sides of a very clean road, a gate can only be seen at a great distance. This is the highway where the large and small production and processing plants around F City are located.

They drove forward and soon reached the gate of the instant noodle factory. Because the workers used are all residents of F City, the factory has a shuttle bus, and there is no staff dormitory nearby. Therefore, the number of zombies here is very small.