169

History

Chapter 169

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

After He Zi re entered the space, he immediately summoned Tuanzi and asked him to flash to the zombie.

Hand up, knife down.

With a puff, the corpse, whose feet were still white in turn, fell down, and there was no more movement.

He Zi bent down to dig out a bright white crystal core, which he had never seen before. He wanted to flash back into the space, but he suddenly remembered that he had forgotten to bring the jade pendant to the space. When he entered the space, would the crystal core be absorbed by the space?

He had to wave to Tuanzi and let him suck the crystal nucleus into his stomach. He caught up with the team and went to find Fang Hao. Then he flashed into the space to test whether he could "fly"

After taking the bright white crystal core that Tuanzi "spits" in his hand, Fang Hao holds the coquettish little fellow in his arms and studies the crystal nucleus for a while, but he doesn't see any difference except the color. He simply throws it into the jade pendant space and keeps it for later discussion.

On the other hand, he Zizhong in the space finally confirmed that although his wind system ability has been upgraded to level 4, he is still a pit father! Yes! Fly!

Of course, his powers can help him glide in midair for a long time when he jumps from the sky. But it's impossible to be gray and gray in the sky like those three-level zombies with wings.

Sure enough, every time the ability upgrades, it will mainly evolve in a certain direction. His wind power is evolving toward concealment and defense. It is not easy to glide in the sky for such a long time.

With a sigh, He Zi ignored the fruits and vegetables full of branches waiting to be harvested in the space. He Zi flashed out again and threw the big pillow that pretended to be his own back into the space and cuddled his dear sleeping!

After a good anti zombie training, the team will stop at least twice a day for zombie hunting and crystal core digging in the next few days.

Because this kind of behavior becomes more and more regular, just like the daily combat training, the team simply divided all the people willing to fight into two groups. They stopped twice a day to kill zombies and dig crystalloids, so as to supplement the crystal nucleus and train skills for everyone.

Each time Yan Xin distributed all the crystal cores he had obtained to each team. As a result, the fighting interest of the people was kept at the highest level, and the speed of absorbing crystal nuclei was also increased much faster. Some of the powers began to upgrade one after another.

Even Yan Xin himself, in the third morning's routine parking and zombie activities, also smoothly upgraded to level three!

Feeling the surging power in his body, Yan Xin's two pupils are suffused with waves of purple electric light. That's what level three feels like