181

History

Chapter 181

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

Jiang Feng holds his head as usual, and points it out as soon as he feels that there is a senior zombie in any direction. When the driver heard from him, he changed his route ahead of time. He Zi plays the wind power again. When he encounters the mutant plants that are obviously shaking on the ground, he will remind them that the mutant plants are much more difficult to deal with than zombies. At this time, they only have a cart of people, and they are not willing to fight against those things.

As a matter of fact, he Zizhong's wind power can play a certain role in exploration, but as the main investigator, he Zizhong is actually Tuanzi floating in the air. Fortunately, Tuanzi has been flying very well outside recently. If there is a fight between zombies and mutant plants on the road, once either party has a wound near the crystal nucleus, the old man will immediately rush over and try every means to "suck" out the crystal nucleus!

When others fight, it takes the opportunity to eat. If the plant is "stolen" by it, the crystal nucleus will be ignored. At most, that part of the body will lose its attack power, and the rest can still move. If it is found that the situation is not good, it can also abandon the part on the ground to let the root escape.

But if the zombie is accidentally "stolen" from the crystal nucleus by it, it will "pop" and fall to the bottom, and can't get up again - the battle is directly over.

Outside, Tuanzi helped to explore the way, while flying around to eat wild food. The car moved cautiously towards their target direction. Outside the car, a large group of zombies who had been greedy for a long time came from the car. They waved their arms and roared and followed the car.

The place they are going to this time is not in the center of SH. when Jiang Feng explored in advance, he also confirmed that the number of zombies nearby was not too many. It was feasible for them to break through and then rush back.

This is the original location of the several sets of equipment known to Zheng Shao Wei. As for the two sets of equipment in the original sh city base? There has been captured by zombies, and what if someone in the base knew the details of the two sets of equipment and tried to transport them out? It's better to have some insurance here.

The road is difficult to walk, and there are always detours along the way. When they arrive at the destination, they have already followed a large number of excited zombies outside the car. They have to tie napkins around their necks and wave knives and forks for a feast.

A group of powers burst out suddenly, flying the zombies climbing on the top, followed by the zombies who opened the power grid and surrounded the zombies outside the door. The door opened and the crowd rushed out!

All the elites participated in this operation. Although their power level was not as high as that of he Zizhong and his wife, they were also experienced level 3 talents in the team. Each of them could have a pair of n. In addition to the wives of Yin Dong, Jiang Feng and Wang Tong, who are not good at fighting, they still stay in the car. Even the driver in charge of driving, Zheng Shao Wei, who lacks a leg, rushed out.