117

The group said they were going to the next town, but they thought about it on the way, or decided to pass by the refinery - what else was left outside the refinery? Even if there is nothing, they are ready to take a look at it and determine what caused the refinery to explode.

This change of course, people passed a small village that they had not planned to pass before.

It seems that there have been other survivors in the village. Judging from the trace, it should have passed by not long ago. There must be nothing left in the village. But in the light of the idea that the wild geese are overgrown, they still decided to collect them - in case they can find two more pieces of meat? It will be left behind by the previous people. What's more, there are almost no zombies in the village, and it's getting dark now. It's good to take this place as a foothold.

They found a relatively complete building in the village and cleaned it up. They decided to rest here for a night. The rest of the people worked in groups to find supplies in other courtyards.

Fortunately, they dug out some bedding. Two members of the team came back with a jar of pickles on their faces. In fact, they had harvested a lot of them before, but no one thought it was too much!

"Meat, meat, meat!" Lotte rushed in with the appearance of finding money.

"Where did you find it?" They asked in a hurry.

"It's just behind the door of the kitchen in the West. It's estimated that the previous people didn't close the door when they went in, so they didn't see it!"

"Let everyone pay attention to it. What if we can find some more?" Guo Bing quickly arranged.

Fang Hao, who helped cook, couldn't help laughing and shaking his head. These people were so greedy for meat that their eyes were almost green.

"Captain! Captain A man rushed in shouting as he ran.

"Why, did you find the meat, too?" Happy to laugh with him.

The man shook his head and pulled out a hand thunder: "we found a room with arms in it!"

"Arms?" Looking for ammunition in such a small village? Why does it sound so evil?

The crowd quickly followed up, and soon arrived at the place where the ammunition was found.

It seems that no one has lived in this yard for a long time. There is hardly any furniture in the room. It was in this courtyard kitchen that two members of samsara found those things.

A large board on the floor in the most corner of the kitchen had now been lifted, and there was clearly a cellar below.

The first one found that the team members pointed to the wooden board and said with a smile: "we felt strange when we came in. Even the bed board in the house was almost rotten in this poor day. Why is there such a clean wooden board in this empty room? When you open it, you can see that there is a cellar below. "

"Originally, we thought it was food or something. Go down and have a look - it's all kinds of guys!"

Guo Bing led people to climb down directly, counted the contents, then frowned and said, "the things inside should have been put in for a short time. What's strange is that all of them are weapons with greater lethality and strict control. Although there are many guns in it, the number of bullets is not up to... " With that, Guo Bing looked at Chen Ning.