105

However, in a few seconds, the two men were drowned in the zombies. Even the two secondary zombies were not seen clearly, they had lost their trace again.

There are a lot of people squatting on the tank to defend. Although they are in a mess, they are soon stabilized by the soldiers in charge of the arrangement. Suddenly, a dark figure jumps up on the tank again!

Although he Zizhong and Fang Hao could see clearly this time, they were far away from them and there were people nearby, so they couldn't let go. The man who was fixed by the zombie was a wind power. He jumped back at the sight of the zombie, and his feet were bound by a slender thing just as he had just seen the blue light at his feet!

"Zombie's tongue!" He Zi was shocked. Although he had heard of zombies using their tongues as weapons to bind targets, this was the first time he had seen them.

"Ah There was another scream. The man was pulled down straight. The people around him wanted to reach out and save him. However, the zombie who jumped up at the beginning rushed to them. Subconsciously, he withdrew his hand to avoid it. However, the previous man was dragged down from the tank by Sheng Sheng.

"La La La" a burst of sound, a piece of ice in the end of the zombie jump up the knot, reluctantly let its action a meal. A golden awn shot out of the back of the Zombie's neck and was hitting the nucleus of the brain behind the zombie.

The speed zombie fell to the ground and couldn't move any more.

Allen was stunned. Although his ice ability was cheap and effective in this gloomy weather, he only froze the corpse's limbs. How could he freeze it to death?

He was puzzled to look around to see who had killed the zombie. A water girl around her hugged Allen's arm, and her plump chest apparatus wrapped around his arm and screamed: "Captain, you are so handsome! I'll kill the mutant zombie in one shot

Several other girls in the team yelled, so that even if he wanted to find someone who would really kill the mutant zombie, he would not have a chance.

Fang Hao rolled his eyelids behind his sunglasses. His vision seems to have become much more sensitive since he was upgraded to level 3. Naturally, he discovered the golden awn and knew that He Zi was able to move again.

He Zizhong didn't care about such a small matter, and looked for it among the group of zombies below. The one who had been dragged down before could not live, and the one who attacked them with his tongue It's over there!

Another golden light flashed by. After the ability was upgraded, his attack power was also greatly improved. In the past, it was not so easy to use toothpicks, bullets and other things to deal with level 2 zombies. Level 1 zombies can use this remote method to aim at a level 2 zombie. However, zombies above level 2 have to go to the front and use a knife to cut them. But now they are just like dealing with level 1 zombies ——As long as it's fast enough that they don't dodge the attack.

The second mutant zombie died in he Zizhong's hand, and the pressure in the team was greatly reduced. The other speed zombie turned into a sieve under the joint shooting of other powers, and could not get up again.