6

"You will Cooking? "

"Ah? Yes In order to earn tuition fees, Fang Hao often goes to restaurants to help cook. He usually cooks by himself, so to be honest, his cooking is still very good. No, it should be said that it is quite good!

"Well, you usually cook and collect things for me. After half a month After the middle of March, you can go out and look for a job, and then you can talk about the rent. " The end of March 1 will come. After that, let alone rent, no one will look at gold and silver, not to mention paper money?

"Ah? Ah! So Well, thank you very much Fang Hao thought he Zizhong wanted to take care of himself, so he said it on purpose. He couldn't stop jumping in his heart.

Take Fang Hao's things into the guest room. He Zizhong's home is not short of bedding. Although they bought some more at the supermarket today, there is no need to open a new one for use.

After helping him to tidy up his things, He Zi thought about Fang Hao's few clothes in the closet. He Zi thought about it again and said to him, "you should take a bath first, take a rest for a while, and see what's missing. In the past few days, you can buy all the things one after another."

Fang Hao finds out some clothes to change, nods to him cleverly and goes into the bathroom. Taking advantage of his absence, he Zizhong quickly walks to the closet of the guest room and finds out Fang Hao's spare clothes Well, of course, he doesn't have any habit of changing his posture. He just wants to see what size he wears.

When Fang Hao comes out after washing, He Zi is using the computer in the living room. The computer desk is placed beside the French window of the balcony, and the golden sunlight comes in from the outside, which gives him a dazzling light, which makes people unable to move their eyes.

"Done?" Hezi key under the confirmation key, the additional clothes, shoes and socks have been bought.

"Yes." Fang Hao nodded a little flustered.

His hair was half dry, and there were still crystal beads hanging on his hair. His skin, which was originally white, was stained with a thin layer of powder because of water vapor. The long sleeve T-shirt with round mouth is loose, which makes people thinner and thinner.

He Zizhong felt that his throat was a little dry, and he moved his eyes away uneasily. When the two people got along, most of them were when the external situation was very tense. Even if they settled down, they didn't want to turn in the beautiful direction. I didn't expect to encounter this situation immediately after rebirth

"You Let's go and have a rest. We'll talk about it at night and at night. " Originally, I wanted to talk to him about the situation, but now it seems that the situation is not suitable.

"Oh OK Fang Hao didn't know why, but he still obediently returned to the guest room.

"Hoo Continue. " There are still a lot of things to buy, and a lot of information to check. You should also calculate your own funds and the most efficient way to buy.

He Zi shook his head again and waved the picture of someone just out of the bath from his mind.

Grain, food, is to buy, but do not need to buy too much exaggeration. Food can be grown in one's own space and at a much shorter rate than in the field. Therefore, once it is in operation, it can be self-sufficient.