179

History

Chapter 179

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

After about two hours, when the other party wanted to arrange he zichong to have a rest, he Zizhong decided to get up and say goodbye: "I have to go back and report the specific situation to the superior."

"Wait, here we are..." They've been surrounded for months, OK! I can't get out of the garden. Even if there are plant powers, they can't provide so many people to eat and drink just because of the small plot in the yard!

If we can get those zombies away

A little leader beside Wei Jindao, who had never talked much, bit his ear with him. After listening, he quickly raised his hand: "that Just a moment. We'll discuss the matter and ask you to report to your boss. "

He Zizhong silently points a wax to major Yan Xin, who has been demoted to "boss".

After the key leader of Hezi agreed, even if there was much discord between them at ordinary times, they all had to gather together to discuss in a low voice.

"He's gone. What about the zombies?"

"Maybe those people in a city Will you help? "

"No way! So many zombies. What are you doing for you? "

"I mean, let him take a message back and help us get the zombies away."

"How can they help you? Lead away? Good to say, the one who leads the zombie must not die! "

"How about that? Let's just remember that there was a person in charge of SH city in our base. He was seriously injured, and he has been training all the time

"No, just say that the person's identity is a level-1 secret state. The person who was afraid to come before was a liar and didn't say it!"

"Yes, that's the best."

Tuanzi floats in mid air and passes the camera of them together to he Zizhong's retina. When the other party comes back and says their good words, he Zizhong will know that they are lying. Of course, Tuanzi couldn't hear their voices, but after they came back, they suddenly became one voice. From the point of view, the fool knew what they were thinking.

He Zizhong seemed to have a good temper to guarantee that he would bring the words to him, and then he got up and left.

This base is good enough.

Although we can understand their feelings, he Zizhong doesn't want to be shot. If he didn't find out why the zombies were only around but not attacked, he would persuade Yan Xin to ignore this place and go to the city to pick up things.

Walking out of the meeting room, many people were chatting in a low voice in the hall on the first floor. Seeing he Zizhong and his party going downstairs, a pair of double eyes were directed at he Zizhong's direction, which gave people the illusion that they had become monkeys.