43

He Zizhong and his wife swaggered into the factory and wiped out a small number of zombies. The gate of the factory was also open, and there was no security guard in the security room. He Zizhong estimated that the living people here should have fled directly in the truck after finding something wrong. As for the reason? ——There was a pile of toilet paper products lying on the ground in the yard, but a few cars were found throughout the factory. It seems that even those who run away don't think the toilet paper will do anything in the end of the world, and it will take up space.

He Zizhong is very rare for things that others think occupy space and are useless. No matter how Kwai and I need to use it, the two of them pick up things quickly and quickly.

He Zi took another look at the space. There was still a lot of space above the toilet paper mountain. He went around the workshop of the paper mill and tried several times to go along with a set of papermaking equipment How much leisure does he have? Would you like to collect other people's assembly lines? If you don't realize that even if you take away the assembly line, you will not be able to make toilet paper if you want to make paper, besides the production line, there are also equipment for making pulp, drying equipment, and all kinds of equipment for processing wood. He Zizhong regretfully pulled his beloved to leave the place where he was deeply moved.

Half empty of those toilet paper, the space presents an amazing scenery - toilet paper mountain, enough for two people to use for a few lives! Fortunately, a lot of places have been added after the space upgrade. Fortunately, when they put things into the space, those things can float and stack in any place regardless of gravity. Otherwise, where can we put these things?

Fang Hao didn't find out at first. When he flipped over the two unopened buckets of mineral water in his office and put them into the space, he was surprised by the powerful mountain inside.

"Zi, Zi Zhong..." So much toilet paper Can you use it up? It's not medicine. It's not good to take it back to the base, right? He thought it would be enough for two people to empty a warehouse, but now He seems to have taken all the stock in the factory?

He Zi heavily coughed two times and said, "put it slowly, and you can use it sooner or later."

Even if Fang Hao believed in all he Zizhong's words and decisions unconditionally, he could not help but force himself to nod his head: he had to believe in the judgment of the schoolmaster Whether it's reasonable or not.

Someone who had been short of toilet paper before he died in his last life, but he preferred to be clean. He would not admit that this decision came from the psychological shadow of his previous life. Pretending to be calm, he continued to wander around the paper mill.

They tried to collect some things that might be used, and then pulled out several barrels of spare gasoline, diesel oil, emergency lights and other things from the small warehouse next to the plant before they drove out of the factory gate with satisfaction.

"jump! Jump Several people are standing on the roof of a community. Some of them have already jumped from this side to the top of the next building. However, at such a high height, there are countless zombies stretching out their hands and mouths, waiting for them to fall down and fill their stomachs. This is really a challenge to people's nerves.