33

It seems that the white ball likes to stay in Fang Hao's arms. When he Zizhong puts it on the ground, it just jumps and rushes into Fang Hao's arms. It makes them cry and laugh. Fortunately, this group of things seems to have no malicious, but simply like to rely on people's arms, so they had to leave it for the time being.

On the third floor of the building, there is nothing but the room where the niche is located and the empty terrace outside. They even turned over the two blue cloth futons and censers, but they did not find anything except the white ball.

Go back to the second floor and re-enter the room full of bookshelves. A little searching, they found an ancient book on the desk in a conspicuous position.

He Zizhong could roughly distinguish the title of the book. He recognized it three or four times before confirming that he didn't understand it. He looked at Fang Hao with a distorted expression: "this book is..."

Fang Hao blinked, still holding the white ball in his arms that narrowed his eyes because of his touch.

"If I'm not mistaken, the title of this book is..." He Zi coughed heavily and cleared his throat

With a click, the white ball fell to the ground and turned into mosquito repellent incense eyes. He was lying at Fang Hao's feet. Fang Hao didn't notice that there was some redness on baiqiu's face. He looked at he Zizhong awkwardly. He opened his mouth and closed it honestly.

He Zi lowered his head and turned back. It was still Xiaozhuan, Xiaozhuan and Xiaozhuan. Even he couldn't understand what was being said in it for a moment. Until he turned to a page with pictures and looked at the bold and clear gestures of the two men inside, he was sure that he was not mistaken.

Fang Hao stood beside him. Of course, he also saw this page. Then he bowed his head and continued to blush. Although two people have been together, but together secretly do shameful things, and get together to read small yellow books, small pornographic, its significance is not the same, OK!

No matter how much you look at it alone, you can't compare with the embarrassment of watching it with others, especially if the person is still a secret lover and now a new lover!

A page, a page, from this page back is actually mostly pictures with text. All kinds of postures and postures are so bold that they may not be able to see them in the yellow film

After more than half of the book has been read, the painting style suddenly changed, from the previous men's and women's pictures to men's pictures

"There are still this and this kind of stuff in Shuangxiu?" Fang Hao didn't know when this book was handed down from, but he wanted to know that it should be the age when Xiaozhuan was in general use? The ancients were so open then? Even if men and women, there are still men?!

He Zizhong also took a look at the paintings and confirmed that most of the postures here are very similar to those of the men and women in front of them, and even the explanations above are similar. Until the end of the turn, it turned into a woman again

Two people again relatively speechless, at this time has been unable to find how to describe their own mood of the sky thunder rolling adjectives.

The two of them are now making a lot of noise by these paintings, and even their previous embarrassment has been thrown into the air. Is it easy for them?