150

After hearing Fang Hao's words, he Zizhong nodded slightly. He only looked at Xu Lili's powers and thought that she would surely follow the logistics, supplies and medical treatment.

Although the unit and car following operation are strictly managed, the good thing is that if there are suitable special talents in the team who can cooperate with the operation of the whole team, the military will not forcibly dismantle the team. For example, the samsara family has two space powers and one healing power. This time, the military didn't take these three out alone, but let them follow the original team.

The same is true of other vehicles. In each vehicle, there will always be one or two space powers following the vehicle. The military has specially assigned two healing powers. One of them is said to be a level two ability in the command vehicle, and the other is a level one power following the logistics department.

After sending documents, each shift will queue up to collect personal supplies. The space ability personnel will receive the specified supplies according to the regulations and register them. Each time they take things, they should register once. At ordinary times, they will check whether the quantity of things in the space conforms to the account.

Carry military backpacks, take personal supplies along the way, and supplies for each vehicle. It's 12:00 p.m. before the order is issued - all personnel get on the bus!

"We are usually together, that is, we should be on guard against them when fighting, and there should be no big deal." Guo Bing and he Zizhong whispered a word before boarding the car.

He Zizhong nodded slightly. The reason why they followed the team where Yin Dong was also the result of several people's discussions with Guo Bing. He Zizhong and their temper are relatively good, and their powers are strong, and they can hold things down at ordinary times. There are a lot of people in the samsara team, but after they are divided into two teams, they are still rich. They may not listen to Yin Dong's orders, but if he Zi is important, they can definitely hold it down. Usually, we will fight zombies together from time to time. We can cooperate with each other more. We can see what kind of skills these two men have. Of course, we will not give them any favoritism.

This time, when they were working with the army, they were afraid that some people would act on their own initiative and be found out by the people above. Guo Bing and he Zizhong simply divided them into several members who were relatively honest and did not cause trouble. They were familiar with he Zizhong. In the third team, the remaining thorns were kept under their own hands. Don't say, in order to find their own team members, Guo Bing two people are also quite painstaking.

More than 30 people were sitting in the trunk of the truck, which was not crowded. In addition to more than 30 people on the bus, there were weapons, food, water, gasoline and other things that they had to carry when they went out. These things were full and occupied a lot of space.

The truck was covered with tarpaulin, and there was no stronger protective measures. However, several armored vehicles in the convoy looked very powerful. After they boarded the vehicle, they saw many soldiers escorting several people onto the armored vehicles and command vehicles. Among them, there was a man in his thirties who was obviously missing a leg.