75

The corners of his mouth curled up in an arc. He Zizhong grabbed the Tuanzi into his arms and carried it to the bamboo building with great magnanimity. Tuanzi can also blink in space, which is different from he Zizhong. They can only walk in the space. Even if they move in from the outside, they can only appear in the open space in front of the bamboo building every time. But when you want to go out, there is no limit to the place. Just think about it. No matter where people are, you can go out immediately.

There is a delicious smell coming out of the living room. Since so much pork has been made today, the stewed rice tonight is naturally colorful.

Seeing him enter the door, Fang Hao put down the casserole with a smile: "I made the pork pot rice, but also poured a lot of sausages and sausages to come out and hang them at the door. It is estimated that they will be able to eat after a while."

Before Hezi entered the door again, he saw the fresh sausages fluttering at the gate. The tools for mincing meat and enema were collected by them in the meat factory before. They were small and convenient to use. Now they are just in use.

Crispy small rape dotted around the delicious pork, after opening the casserole cover, rice is even dotted with a steamed eight cooked eggs.

"We all like to have a soft heart. This is laver egg soup." With that, Fang Hao handed a spoon and opened the lid of the soup pot.

The taste of pork raised in the space for a while is different from that before the end of the world. I don't know what the taste of livestock raised in the space is like since childhood?

The thoughts in his mind were quickly filled with delicious food. This time, all the food was produced in space. He Zizhong had no time to speak.

Full of food and drink Well, they didn't drink. After dinner, bathroom double repair, now the two are nestled together in the big bed on the second floor.

"Today I've planted more than half an acre of waterways and half an acre of wheat. What's good for the opposite field? " He Zizhong grasped Fang Hao's shoulder. The skin on his shoulder was tender and smooth, which made people reluctant to let go.

"Well The fog in the space has become more and more thick. Why don't we just wait for the space to rise one more time and then straighten it out? Otherwise, it will be changed again. " Fang Hao put his head on he Zizhong's shoulder in a daze. "There's a place for raising livestock in the back. They've knocked down a lot of trees inside." And the number has become much more than before, a lot of chickens and ducks have hatched out.

With that, his voice gradually lowered. He Zi lowered his head again and gave him a kiss on his forehead. Yes, the space will be upgraded soon. As long as we get some more secondary crystal cores back for the dumplings to eat and play, we need to straighten it out again soon, or wait until the upgrade is finished?

He Zizhong thinks that after the space is upgraded to level 3, I'm afraid that it will stay at Level 3 for a long time. If you want to upgrade again, it is estimated that the third level crystal nucleus will be needed to fill the energy. In any case, even if the evolution speed of zombies outside the world is evil, it will be difficult to upgrade to level 3 in a short time, even if there are a number of them. Maybe they need to find a way to accumulate a large number of primary and secondary crystal nuclei But if you think about it, he and Fang Hao almost screened out the burial pit outside the South Gate of the base, but they didn't make much change in the space The number of nuclei required must be quite amazing.