He Zizhong sneered and nodded slightly: "does uncle Fang know where Fang Hao went to university?"

Fang Zhiqiang was stunned and his smile froze.

"What class was he in in high school?"

Fang Zhiqiang opened his mouth and said with a dry smile: "time is too long, I don't remember..."

"How much did you give him when you wanted to sever the relationship between father and son?"

"Three thousand..." The number that blurted out suddenly stopped, Fang Zhiqiang's whole face was hard.

Guo Bing endured for a long time, but still couldn't help but burst out laughing. The other people who heard the three people's dialogue also looked at Fang Zhiqiang coldly.

I don't know how many classes the child was in high school, and when he was only a freshman, he had to break away from the relationship between father and son. He didn't know where he went to college or what school he went to. But he remembered that he gave him 3000 yuan And then it's about breaking away from the father son relationship? Who believes he cares about children?

"Hao..." Fang Zhiqiang realized that he Zizhong wanted to vent his anger on Fang Hao, so he had to ask Fang Hao for help. However, he found that a three edged stab was facing his throat. The man holding the weapon was Fang Hao.

"My father died when my mother died. If someone mistakenly identified his relatives -" Fang Hao's eyes flashed a trace of murderous air, which was absolutely bloody and suffocating. No one would doubt that Fang Hao could not do anything, even if the man in front of him was his father by blood.

Now is the end of the world. How many people have killed their blood relatives in order to survive. Even if Fang Hao directly stabbed Fang Zhiqiang, no one would say anything about him.

"Pa, PA, Pa" came a few applause from the gate. A young man with his head on his back, his eyebrows raised, and his arrogant young man walked across the street: "good momentum!"

The man was only twenty-five or six years old, followed by six or seven young women, one of whom was not sixteen or seventeen years old, staring at Fang Zhiqiang with hatred.

"Ancient, ancient little." Fang Zhiqiang quickly stepped back a few steps, only felt that his legs were shaking, and he could not help regretting that if he had known that there would be an end of life and that his son would become so powerful as he is now, he would have left him alone if he had been fed too much!

The two children raised by themselves, the eldest brother has no ability after the end of the world. He has to rely on himself and his wife to go out and find a way to support him!

After climbing up to this ancient youth, my daughter doesn't even care about herself! Although his wife and son were pushed out by his own hands, he managed to protect his daughter and arrived at the base alive?!When Gu Dong approached, he found that Fang Hao was more beautiful than he had seen from afar. Especially now he has a cold face, which makes people feel itchy. Especially in his eyes, there is a kind of inexplicable streamer, which is even more attractive. A smile appeared on his face: "you are not a good father. It's better to follow your brother. Then you can do what you want him to do."

Fang Hao put the weapon away when Fang Zhiqiang retreated. At this time, he frowned after hearing the Idiot's words and looked at he Zizhong: "can such a person be killed?"

He Zizhong is more unhappy than he is at this time. Just now an old father-in-law who licks his face and abandons his wife has already made people very uncomfortable. Now an idiot wants to rob his wife?