"Hao Hao, it's me, Dad!" As soon as the man rushed forward, he wanted to hold Fang Hao. Fang Hao got up and jumped backward like a conditioned reflex. The speed of the speed of the power is not good. However, it is not easy for ordinary people to catch him when he moves. What's more, he has already reached level 4?

The man threw himself on the stool Fang Hao had made and almost fell to the ground.

He Zizhong also looked at the man in a daze and looked at Fang Hao, the son-in-law of his grandfather's neighbor, whom he met last time when he came here Isn't there a daughter in his family?

In the memory of a long sleep and vague impression as if covered with a layer of fog, people can not pull open, can not see clearly.

He Zizhong remembers that he once lived in his grandfather's house for a full summer vacation in his second year or so. At that time, the little granddaughter of the neighbor's family also stayed for a full summer vacation. He remembered that the child was very cute. Although he had short hair, he looked like a doll. He was a very attractive partner for himself at that time.

He didn't remember what the child looked like, but now, when he saw the man and Fang Hao he was looking at, he suddenly remembered that there was a dimple on the child's face!

And --

"Hao Hao, don't you remember Dad? Hao Hao, you don't know how worried dad is about you after the end of the world

Hao Hao, yes. Although he can't remember the child's specific appearance, name and whether he was wearing a boy's or a girl's clothes at that time, the biggest reason why he always thought that child was a girl was that he mistook him as "Hao Hao"!

He thought it was a girl's name!!

Unable to raise his hand to cover his face, he remembered Fang Hao's father, but not Fang Hao's full name What's more, thinking of what he said to himself in space after two people were together in his life - "when do you think I knew you?"

And he knows where his family lives and where he goes to high school

If he was the child who had played with him for a whole summer vacation with his grandfather's neighbor, if he wanted to inquire about himself, of course, he could get his news from his grandfather's house

Taking a deep breath, he Zizhong finally knows how stupid he is. It turns out that Fang Hao is not just a primary school boy who secretly fell in love with himself when he saw himself in high school. He always remembers himself Maybe I've never forgotten since I was a kid.Fang Hao's face turned pale, and he closed his lips. He looked at the man in front of him who was so pretentious that he was disgusted.

He quickly abandoned himself after his mother died, and in high school because he finally found his mistakes, he immediately cut off the relationship between father and son.

At the beginning, he abandoned himself so resolutely. After returning to the city to join him after his grandfather died, he burned for three days when he was ill, and he didn't come back to see him. If he hadn't gone downstairs to the drugstore to buy antipyretic medicine, he and his good stepmother would like to see him die like this!

My previous experience, all the grievances in this man's family, I have never told Zizhong that I don't want him to worry and get angry. On the one hand, on the other hand, "who is your son? You were the one who cut off the relationship between father and son. You were the one who said I didn't deserve the surname Fang. You were also the one who said you had only Fang Zhe's son. Yes? Are you out of food now

Fang Hao's pretty face is cold and stiff now. Looking at the man in front of him is like looking at the zombie outside.

The man was stunned for a moment and looked up at him in a panic: "Hao Hao Hao Dad knows that it was dad who was wrong, but... "

"There's nothing to do. There's no son here." Fang Hao still stares at him coldly, with no trace of temperature in his eyes.

"Hao Hao, how can you be so cruel? Although dad hasn't been able to contact you these years, he has been thinking about you all the time... " As he spoke, the man took out a white and faded metal bracelet from his arms! It's yours. Dad keeps it all the time! "

Fang Hao's expression has not changed at all, but suddenly smiles when he sees the man take out the bracelet. The corner of his mouth slightly raised to one side, with a sarcastic arc: "this is a legacy left by my mother, which your good son snatched when he saw me wearing this bracelet. How do you think it's only after you find her son's gold-plated? If you like it so much, keep it. "

The man's expression twitched. Of course, he knew that the chain was fake, otherwise it would have been sold out! It was just after I heard the name of Fang Hao. I recognized his face, which was seven or eight points similar to his dead mother, that he remembered that he still kept this thing and ran back to get it back.

"Hao Hao It doesn't matter if you don't recognize your father. I'm sorry for you these years, but your stepmother Dad has been asking about you all these years... "

He Zizhong suddenly stood up, went to Fang Hao's side and patted him on the shoulder. Fang Hao's tight body just slightly relaxed. He looked up and looked at he Zizhong with some worry. He didn't care about the man's life or death or any word he said. From the day when he gave his money and said that he had no son, he was right Yu's father no longer had any extravagant hopes and feelings. Even when he cut off the relationship between father and son, he just sent a letter to his school. I didn't appear at all.

"Uncle Fang."

The man was stunned for a moment. Then he saw that the person standing beside Fang Hao was the one who had appeared in the base before. His eyes burst with excitement. He knew that the power man must be very great. Before the SH base has not broken, because before his Doomsday in SH business is still good, in the then sh City, he can mix up a good identity. So he can eat and drink even if he doesn't have to leave the base.

But then the SH city base was broken, in order to escape on the road, he had to overthrow his wife, son when the ghost, this is not alive to escape here. But here, in a group of original mud legs, his original identity does not bring any benefits. If it was not for his own relations, relying on his daughter's skirt to climb up Gu Tian's son Gu Dong, he could find a job here with enough food. Otherwise, where would he live?

After seeing Fang Hao and the car driven by this team, Fang Zhiqiang immediately found the opportunity! This is just a small base made up of a few mobs. If it wasn't for the strange way that zombies can't get close to, it would have been broken!

Other people will think it's safe, but Fang Zhiqiang knows that there is only a small piece of planting land in the base, and even their so-called managers can't supply rations! If we didn't have some food in our hands now, the people in the base would have starved to death sooner or later when those food were finished!

After a city break, at this time the outside was surrounded by zombies, and no one dared to go out to look for things. Those powers, relying on their own abilities, domineering in the small base, forcibly take the rations of the people below and confiscate them, but they also dare not go out of the base. There is no future for such a base.

But now, I have a son from a city base! As long as you can keep up with him, you can get out of here and let them take themselves to a city! Even if he can't let his son support himself all his life, he can't ignore himself!

www.novelhall.com , the fastest update of the webnovel!

Previous| Index| Next

<< Click to download Android App >>

《The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao》all content from the Internet, or users upload, Our purpose is to promote the original author of the novel. Welcome to reading and collection 《The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao》 latest chapter.

© Copyright Novelhall.Com. All Rights Reserved. All Novel | Sitemap | DMCA | Privacy Policy | Book seeking