He Zizhong raised his head and looked at the cloudy sky and the scattered drizzle, with a trace of melancholy in his heart.

What's the date of the month? He doesn't know, but it should be September.

In my last life, I had already fled outside the base of city A. maybe now it is the day when I died in my previous life, or even after that day

In fact, don't say he can't count the date now, even in his last life, when did he die? He Zizhong is not sure. At that time, not to mention the people who fled outside the base, even those living inside the base may not know the exact date.

"Zizhong?" One hand gently grasps he Zizhong's hand to let him recover. Turning his head to look around, Fang Hao's face looked worried. He Zizhong couldn't help laughing, and raised his hand to take him into his arms. Whether it is a previous life or this life, his side is always with him, has always been.

Most of the people in the car are looking out, trying to see through the dense rain curtain the situation on the other side of the fog. It's a pity that no one has a thousand mile eyes.

Not long ago, the command car uploaded a message - all vehicles rest in place, stand by!

Jiang Feng followed Yin Dong to get on the command car two days ago. At this time, he was shrinking and holding his head on the sofa. This posture, coupled with his originally obscene face, made his whole temperament more and more obscene. But there's no way. He wants to be tough, but who let his powers be like this? If you receive too many zombie messages, you will have a headache to explode. He wants to sit up straight!

"In the center of this place, there was a prison with strict management before the end of the world. But when we left sh City, the base was still in this position. Why did we withdraw here?" Second lieutenant Zheng frowned.

Yan Xin expression does not move to drop a thunder: "may be tactical transfer." Or the original base was broken, and the living fled to the new base.

Zheng's eyes were full of worry. Before he left the base in SH City, the situation was very bad. However, his uncle was a persistent group. If the base was forced to evacuate, he would Shaking his head, shaking the possibility, his hand pointed to the map: "although this prison is not small, no matter how large it is, it can not accommodate too many people. There were at least one or two million people in the previous base, but this prison..."He didn't finish his words, but Yan Xin already understood his meaning, but Yin Dong suddenly interrupted: "it's better to send someone to see the situation first." He said, ignoring the eyes of other participants, he raised his hand and pushed his glasses. "This prison is not big. It is the limit to accommodate tens of thousands of people. Is the person who is in the front of the former sh leading group before the second lieutenant Zheng left sh city? It's not clear whether it's anyone else who later occupied the prison. What's more, Jiang Feng has already felt that there are at least one million zombies around there, and there are many high-level zombies in there. It is not wise for us to rashly go there. "

Although he knew that he was right, he said that the people in this prison were probably no longer those before he left. Zheng felt a sharp pain in his heart. His uncle had asked him to go to city a without any intention of protecting himself, but he could not rest assured of them and finally came back.

After the original base is broken, there are various possibilities, but the biggest possibility is that the original team is not there.

Maybe they've split up into teams and fled in different directions, and this prison is just one of them.

"Send someone over?" Yan Xin frowns and enters the prison under the siege of millions of zombies Who can do it?

No Only one person can do it.

"How long will my powers last?" In the evening, he Zizhong, who was called into the command car, raised his eyebrows suspiciously. "No specific experiment has been done, but I once used it for a day when I met a zombie animal." His special ability of isolating the smell of zombies is really easy to use. The reason why he used it continuously for so long last time was that he forgot to take back his magic power because of the fierce fighting

Yan's eyes flashed with expectation after the sound of news: "if you give you enough crystal nuclei to supplement powers, can you enter this prison base from this position?"

"Prison base?" He Zi was surprised and looked at Yan Xin's sand table. Of course, the scope of zombie wind has increased to three levels, which can be roughly distributed according to the new distribution of zombie wind. They mapped out the safest place that could be closest to, but would not attract the attention of zombies in SH City, according to the areas to be detected. But if you want to go deeper from here, you will surely attract the attention of the zombies. Therefore, it is necessary for a person who can avoid the Zombie's attention to go in and get in touch with the suspected sh city base.

Although Jiang Feng can also play this role, his own ability is too weak, and his speed is not as fast as he Zizhong. It's OK to say to deal with the single zombie. However, if he encounters a zombie of level 3 or above, he can't beat him. What's more, the zombie also has the spirit department. If his disguise is found out, he will never be able to come back alive, and he even talks about completing the task.

Therefore, only one person can complete this task - he Zizhong. There was no one else but him.

He Zi frowned again, looked at the sign on the sand table and thought about it. The distance from point a to point B is not too long. If the action is fast enough, the target can be reached in an hour. However, this is under the premise that the zombie will not see through his disguise.

Although the zombies can see his situation, he Zizhong is sure to arrive at point B smoothly, but it is necessary to use his own space.

Looking up at Yan Xin and looking around the other people in the command car, he Zizhong found that they all looked at themselves with expectant eyes, which made people sweat a little.

"If in the past, how can I contact them? How can they trust me and agree to let me in? " It's no problem for him to go in alone, but don't go back. The people in the base don't believe him.

Zheng quickly took out his military card: "this is my card, you can show this when you arrive..." After thinking about it and feeling bad, he frowned You'd better ask who is in charge of this small base? If Zheng He and Liu are in charge, you can take them out. But if they are su or Wang, you can only say that you have received a request from sh city and come from city A

He Zi looked at him again and nodded slightly. It seems that the situation in SH city is also very chaotic. God knows who will be in this small base?

www.novelhall.com , the fastest update of the webnovel!

Previous| Index| Next

<< Click to download Android App >>

《The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao》all content from the Internet, or users upload, Our purpose is to promote the original author of the novel. Welcome to reading and collection 《The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao》 latest chapter.

© Copyright Novelhall.Com. All Rights Reserved. All Novel | Sitemap | DMCA | Privacy Policy | Book seeking