He Zizhong is a human being! And he's a powerful power! After upgrading, the gold series is like a sharp blade against a zombie of a lower level. It cuts one target at a time. Coupled with the "air isolation membrane" on his body, he rushes into the zombie group like an invisible enemy. He can choose to kill any enemy he wants to kill!

This ability was discovered by he Zizhong when he was just promoted to level 4, and he was the first to make full use of it. Now he's working on other things, like - does the level 4 wind power fly?

Thinking of those zombies with wings, he Zizhong admitted that he was really moved. When he was at Level 3, the wind power could only help him reduce the speed of his fall. When he fell down in mid air, he changed the weight of a stone into a feather, but he was still landing. But now level Four Will it be better?

The hard side will act.

When occasionally jumping up to chop zombies in battle, he Zizhong would use his wind power, and he really felt a more obvious sense of stagnancy. But maybe it's because he's used wind power to hide his breath? Maybe it's because there are so many people in the neighborhood now, and he doesn't mean to. However, he's really stupid to fly in the sky, so he has to save this idea for the night and find a chance to enter the space and try again.

Fang Hao, on the other side, flashed around happily among the zombies. Now his speed was almost invisible. Of course, if he ran too fast, he would run over and almost hit something - such as zombies, ruins, powers fighting zombies, cars parked on the road and so on. If it wasn't for practicing kung fu and reflex nerves, who knows how many things he will fly after upgrading?

Speed bonus in addition to the speed itself, attack power because the speed bonus is much more fierce than before. In the past, he could only pierce half of the Zombie's head at most once. Now he can pierce the Zombie's head directly!

As for the healing ability, he and He Zi have hardly suffered any damage since they were upgraded. So far, no specific changes have been found.

-

"sure it's OK."

"It has been verified many times that although the nutritional structure is different from that before the end of the world, it should have no side effects on the human body. This change is just as acceptable to the human body as it is to foods that are still edible. "A city base, after repeated tests and verifications by the government, finally released an encouraging news in the base - meat of mutant animals (non zombie animals) is edible!!

Of course, it is necessary to ensure that the prey is not contaminated by zombie virus at the time of death before eating, and the meat circulating into the base must be tested before being allowed to eat. Of course, you need to charge a certain amount of laboratory fees. For details, please refer to the notice posted at the door of the laboratory.

Knowing that the meat of the mutant animal can be eaten, people have already cheered up. Who will pay attention to the notice that the test will not be carried out?

In fact, people who go out to do missions rarely encounter mutant animals. Compared with zombies, the number of mutant animals is less common, and it is more difficult to fight. In addition, because of the continuous rain and rain, the fur on the mutant animals has become extremely dirty. Many people will treat them as zombies when they see them.

However, now that they know there is meat to eat, the eyes of those who have been on the edge of starvation and haven't smelled the smell of meat for a long time from the end of March to now are almost September. I didn't dare to eat it before, but now I can eat it. There must be someone in the base who will come back and sell these!

In fact, as expected, some people in the base began to sell the meat of these mutant animals after the news was released. Because the official notice requires that all meat must be tested before it can be used and sold, the vast majority of people smuggle it in secretly and sell it on the street and roadside.

At the beginning, some people would worry about whether someone would use the meat of zombies to confuse their eyes, for fear of eating human lives. However, it has been proved that zombie meat can not be disguised as the meat of mutant animals.

Like zombies, those zombies have black blood mixed with disgusting dark green, and their meat is also black and smelly. The fool knows that they can't eat it, which is like the meat of mutant animals? Although the blood is not put well, the meat will turn dark red, but it is also red! It's not black! The animal animal of these mutant animals soon became popular in the base.

after all, they were all Tucao, which were hard and dry, and had no meat flavor of the normal animals. But in general, the meat make complaints about meat.

Not long after the base began to circulate the mutated animal meat, the gate of the base was closed again before a new group of powers went out to hunt. The alarm sounded in every corner of the base, and everyone's mood suddenly became heavy. They raised their heads and looked at the nearest broadcasting horn with fear: "zombie tide is coming, everyone is on alert!"

What is the situation of that zombie Fang Hao leaned on he Zizhong's shoulder and asked in a low voice.

“…… White light under your feet? It doesn't look like a speed system What is the situation? "

Now the night is deep. Most of the people on the bus, except the night watchman, are lying in the car ready to go to sleep. He Zizhong and he Zizhong wanted to take the opportunity to let he Zizhong enter the space to test whether the wind power can fly. Before entering the space, they used the "eyes" of Tuanzi, which was floating around the motorcade, to observe the surrounding situation. Then, they sent out a There is a strange zombie.

It's the big night. All the zombies are black and the ground is muddy and black. But one of the zombies is shining white from time to time. This of course made them very curious, so they simply let Tuanzi approach the zombie to observe the situation.

The zombie is really strange. Most zombies who can use and display powers usually have light on their hands. Even if some zombies can use fire balls with their mouths and grow wings on their backs, they are not out of the scope of the upper body, but this one is shining under their feet, and the light is still white.

They closed their eyes and observed for a while. Fang Hao said uncertainly, "this color It's not therapy, is it? "

Can cure zombies Why does hair shine white on your feet? It has hands, right?

See that zombie is getting further and further away from the team - it's not running fast. He Zizhong decided to go to see the situation.

"Change" out of a huge strip-shaped quilt, their own flash into space. Fang Hao hugged the quilt and put the quilt covered by them on the "pillow" and pretended to be he Zizhong.

www.novelhall.com , the fastest update of the webnovel!

Previous| Index| Next

<< Click to download Android App >>

《The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao》all content from the Internet, or users upload, Our purpose is to promote the original author of the novel. Welcome to reading and collection 《The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao》 latest chapter.

© Copyright Novelhall.Com. All Rights Reserved. All Novel | Sitemap | DMCA | Privacy Policy | Book seeking