"Yes, but..." Yan Xin hesitated for a moment and then explained, "there are hidden weapon depots on the way down the south, but now it is not clear that some of them are in the suburbs and mountains. It is uncertain whether there are mutant plants in those places."

If it had been Yan Xin before, he might have decided to take those weapons without hesitation. But today, he had just met with a mutant plant, and everyone was almost wrapped in dumplings. If it wasn't for the people's reaction in time and trying to gather fire, no one could live today.

But now, he was not sure that he would survive on his way to the mountains.

Yin Dong also frowned and looked at Ding Minggang, who was surrounded by onlookers and asked about his upgrading experience Send out the crystal nucleus quickly. If you have a chance on the road, you can collect the crystal nucleus by killing zombies - of course, mainly with powers. "

"What do you mean?" Yan Xinben also wanted to do so, but his purpose was to collect crystal nuclei along the way, and to support the war with war.

"The more frequently a power is used, the faster the power in the body is consumed, and the faster the crystal nucleus absorbs it. This is a virtuous circle. Once the crystal nucleus is absorbed to a certain extent..." Glasses return a piece of white light, "can upgrade."

“…… There are a lot of level 2 powers in the team. If they can be upgraded to level 3 as soon as possible Even if you encounter a mutant plant, you can handle it Yan Xin understood his meaning, suddenly stood up and looked at the logistics team who was collecting the crystal nucleus, "the logistics team speeds up its speed, and after collecting the team, it will set off." Said, backhand will be a thing into Yin Dong's hands.

After a rest, the logistics team has quickly collected the crystal nucleus. The original appearance of the zombies has not been seen in the explosion place before. There are some zombies whose heads have been blown up. Who knows where the crystal nuclei in their heads have gone?

After collecting the crystal nuclei, each team reported the number of survivors. All the people on one of the trucks were killed. The car was the one smashed by the collapsed mutant plants. Although some people jumped out in time, they failed to avoid the attack of the plant roots on the ground. All the more than 100 people in the car were killed.

In addition to the people in that car, the rest of the teams were somewhat damaged. The wounded received treatment from the healing powers for the first time. At this time, they checked again and were ready to board the vehicle.

Before boarding the car, the logistics department has counted all the crystal nuclei, and the remaining hundreds of people can be divided into 20 or 30 crystal nuclei! What's more surprising is that half of them are secondary nuclei! And some of them are level three zombie nuclei!After Ding Minggang was successfully promoted to level 3, everyone already knew the role of advanced crystal nucleus. Before that, in the base, we all understood how stingy the government was in the distribution of certain resources. It was rare for Yan Xin to be generous once, but it made people a little silly.

The number of level 3 crystal nuclei is not large, but all combat units can get one for each vehicle!

They didn't know what was going on in the other cars and how the crystal nucleus would distribute he Zizhong. However, after he Zizhong and he Zizhong said that they didn't want the crystal nucleus, Guo Bing and Yin Dong discussed and decided that the next person who needs to be upgraded and who is of the same family as the crystal nucleus can get this three-level wind system crystal core.

Those who can be promoted to level three are the top-notch ones in the team, and the members of this vehicle are mainly from the samsara team. Naturally, we have no opinion.