Xu Lili's ability to cause trouble may not be clear to the reincarnation people, but the overlord knows it very well. Even after Allen's death was discovered afterwards that Xu Lili had joined the official Logistics Department, they had doubts.

Now the overlord is almost completely dissolved after Allen's death. The people who follow Yin Dong and those who leave are no longer members of the original overlord team. It is likely that the young lady who has just died gave us all this. To tell you the truth, if she didn't die outside in such a strange way today, I'm afraid someone would have to find a way to get her over to have a clear trial sooner or later.

To tell you the truth, the man who killed Allen is definitely one of the culprits for the tyrant's almost dissolution. Of course, it has a lot to do with Alan's love of sex.

At the moment, he Zizhong did not have deep feelings for Xu Lili, and there was no dispute. In addition, the strength of these two people was not as strong as normal people. No one mentioned this matter again.

Back in the car, he Zizhong handed the jade card to him while he was close to Guo Bing. He said in a low voice, "those things are OK." After a pause, he said in a low voice, "I don't know if it's an illusion. It seems that the power is bigger than the official one."

Guo Bing's eyes lit up and nodded quickly. As for the problem of power "Maybe it's the proportion? Let's change it first. "

There are many weapons of the same kind hidden in their jade cards. Since they have found the knack of making special weapons, they will certainly not miss such a good opportunity to make as many as you can while you are in the car, so as not to have anything to use when you are in the car.

Guo Bing put his mental energy into the jade card space. He wanted to calculate the amount of gold and silver, and then arrange the work. However, he saw the two bright oil tankers at a glance, and he Zizhong's neck was immediately wrapped around his feet: "two?" It would be nice to have one. They even got two?!

He Zi was strangled by him, coughed twice and pulled his arm apart: "we have another one here."Three?! fuel tank car!!

"It's all Full? "

Seeing he Zi's key leader, he took his wife to the side of the carriage to have a rest. Guo Bing's mouth twitched for a long time before he took a deep breath to restore his calm. They were both quick in action. It's OK to touch a few cars to enter the space Right, right?

There were a lot of people on the bus, and he Zizhong had a good relationship with the samsara team, so it was not surprising that they sat next to the members of the samsara team during the meal. They took cover and witnessed with their own eyes how the people of the samsara team made special bullets. After knowing that, they sat back to their original position.

The samsara team is for a power faction to find a way to make gold and silver into pieces as much as possible. He Zizhong's wind plus gold abilities can do this, and the debris should be large and small. The next step is simpler: open the cartridge case, pour out the powder, and take out 30%. Then, put 30% and 70% of the gold and silver fragments together, mix them with a small bottle, and let the power department ability squeeze them tightly to make them into the shape of shell shells, then plug them back and install them.

The gunpowder in the bullet is not scattered, but very compact. Some of the powder is pressed together by the scattered powder like the refill of a pen. Therefore, it should be made the same before it is put back.

The members of the samsara team have no tools to use when they do this. The ratio of gunpowder to gold and silver is not accurate. But even in this way, they can make similar things, not to mention he Zizhong and his wife?

In their space, there are electronic scales with very accurate energy to weight ratio, as well as various tools at their disposal. As long as they can go in and slowly pound them, the speed of making flowering bombs is not slow.

The only problem is that people are on their way now, so it is not convenient to enter the space.

Of course, there is still a solution, that is, he Zizhong once thought about before - make a quilt wrapped into a human type, and then one person will cover up, the other will go in to make things, and then let the Tuanzi come out with the people in the space.

But who is the person to enter the space? But there are some problems. His ability can easily make gold and silver into pieces. Fang Hao is more suitable for his dexterity in wielding, dismantling and loading ammunition. Do you want two people in rotation?

Fortunately, at present, they are not in a hurry to do these things. The reincarnation side will speed up these days to make more special bullets, and they can share some. And even if they take the time to make some more of these bullets, they can't be too obvious to use in public. After all, there were quite a few of these bullets when they were distributed to people. How much they use can be roughly estimated by other fellow travelers.

So on the whole, there's no rush to do bullets.

on the command car, after listening to his subordinate's report on the process of taking the oil tank truck, the car quieted down for a moment.

Even Wu Shao, who had been looking for trouble with Yan Xin and others before, was silent and silent. I don't know if he just pushed the person out to die? I was too surprised to say anything after hearing about the abilities of the two powers.

Yan Xin thought a little and then nodded: "I know, you go down and have a rest."

The Deputy next to him asked in a low voice, "those two powers are so powerful, major, do you think you want to call them to the command car for easy arrangement?"

Yan Xin slightly shakes his head: "the rear truck also needs people to crush the array, in case of any special situation, can't do without the strong in."

"Are the two of them really level two? How can combat power be so much higher than other level 2 powers? " During this operation, the people sent by the military were not ordinary people. They were all elites of the Special Forces Department. Their combat effectiveness before the end of the world was amazing. But even then, they did not get involved in the operation of collecting the corpses along the way when they entered the city to collect things. What does this mean? It shows that the skills of those two people have already surpassed these elites!

Yan Xin frowned: "they may have kung fu. Maybe their powers are higher than what we thought before."

"You mean Three levels?! "

Seeing that all the people in the room were somewhat excited, Yan Xin looked around: "maybe, but from the report just now, it seems that they have learned Kung Fu. Maybe the combination of power and some Kung Fu can achieve better results. As for their ability level, level 3 is very likely. However, it is only a matter of time before level 2 can be promoted to level 3. Maybe they are lucky. They have mastered how to absorb crystal nuclei before they find out to upgrade with crystal nuclei in the base, so they are faster than ordinary people. "