Zhang Xiaoming and Fang Hao Ran to the second floor with him on one side.

"You If you like someone else, just say it. " After the crowd dispersed, he Zizhong patted him on the shoulder with a heavy heart.

Guo Bing's face became darker. He had a bitter look, and it took him a long time to twist to another direction.

He Zi looked at Chen Ning again and saw that he had changed his usual expressionless appearance. His face was full of glaring schadenfreude.

Well, if people don't say that they don't have to mix up with others, who can manage this kind of thing? Can't they adjust themselves slowly?

When he Zizhong was about to go to the sofa and had given up fighting with him, Guo Bingcai sighed again. He took the lead to the sofa and could not sit down. "I don't want to delay other people's children. Just his small face, if you really want to find a daughter-in-law, it's very easy to find one."

He Zi's heavy eyebrows involuntarily drew two times: "then are you willing to give up? In other words, you didn't... " At the beginning, when we were joking about happy days, didn't Guo Bing be moved? How did they break through without being here for half a month?

Chen Ning's bad smile on his face was more serious: "maybe some people wait until they are dumped before turning their heads to notice others' good?"

He Zizhong's expression is close to him: "can understand."

Guo Bing continued to gnash his teeth. He wanted to take the heads of the two men off and beat each other. Unfortunately, he couldn't beat one of them, and the other If you screw his head off, who's in charge of this mess in the team?

A cough, Guo bing a face is right: "I am also afraid, in case this silly boy is cheated by others again? You can rest assured by my side. "

He Zizhong and his wife rolled their eyes at him in disbelief.

"If you're worried, you can't do it now if you watch him fall in love with someone else's woman? You just watch him focus on other women next time? "

Guo Bing turned his head and did not say a word for a long time. He was quite ambivalent. He didn't care whether to find a man or a woman. He could get along with each other. Especially in the end of the world, people like he Zizhong and his wife were together in a fair and upright way. He grasped a large number of people in the base. And now that the number of women has plummeted, many men in the base have been with men, and he will not care about them.But It's too simple to hold that child Put your own claws Oh, no! The rabbit doesn't eat the grass on the edge of the nest! No, it's not right. He's afraid that he'll bend people by force

He had to admit that he was afraid of being rejected by the fool again. The last blow was exaggerated enough.

"Well In fact, last time That jade pendant I said that he and I were not all talking and playing, but... " Guo Bing held back for a long time, and finally let he Zizhong understand what he meant. Then he saw Guo Bing turn his head fiercely and look at he Zizhong with starlight in his eyes. He also reached out to grab his hand. He Zizhong evaded him, "that The man in your family has a good relationship with him. Can you ask me Why doesn't he want to be with men? "

Chen Ning poured a basin of cold and cold water on his side without mercy: "they have said that they like beauties."

Seeing Guo Bing withered like an eggplant hit by frost, He Zi slapped him on the back with a smile: "don't worry. If Fang Hao asks, I'll tell you." ——I hope that the child is not really only Yan Kong. If the child is not a beauty, he will not marry Ah, no, if you don't get married, it's only if the cosmetic technology in Korea remains the same, and Guo Bing goes to Korea for a walk to get a whole shape.

In addition to the fact that Guo's classmates have to pay too much attention to the gold and silver issue, they have to worry about whether they can be transferred to the base in turn None of these three points is easy.

After discussing with Guo Bing, he Zizhong finally decided to give priority to the issue of getting gold and silver from the urban areas. Once the military is equipped with weapons and equipment, they will think about it. They will try to get a batch of things before they take action. Although he Zizhong already has a lot of gold and silver jewelry in his space, they are all ornaments And you can't just give it to samsara (if you take it out, people won't ask for these things in vain).

They are not greedy either. They just have to select one of them and take out some of them that are enough to equip their team with a kind-hearted weapon and one or two spare weapons. But now they don't know how much gold and silver will be added to these weapons. After being watched by others, they are more unlikely to go to the base to bargain with gold and silver. It is better to wait and find someone to find out the news. But in any case, take a batch of gold and silver and put it in their own space will not suffer losses.

Moreover, if you take the opportunity to leave the base for a while, you can try to find out what the base means Or can you take the opportunity to divert the attention of the base?

After understanding, several people discussed the route to the city again.

"To here? Is it too close to the city center? Is it safe? "

He Zizhong was silent for a while and nodded slightly: "it should be OK. We passed by last time here..." What he didn't say was that among the places given by Guo Bing, they nearly bombed to the ground last time. When they came back from the city, they went back from the original road in order to save time and take the safety box with crystal nuclei. I wonder if it is because there have been noisy mutant plants, there are only scattered low-grade zombies nearby, compared with the urban area His place is much safer.

Although they didn't know what he Zizhong was thinking, they knew that he had passed by here. They should have known that it was safer here, so they made up their minds and decided to set out for the city in a few days.

The three men made a decision. Fang Hao also came to find he Zizhong and went home together. Seeing Guo Bing winking at himself all the way, he Zizhong nodded helplessly, saying that he would immediately tell him once he got the news. When he took Fang Hao back to their villa, Hao Cai asked with a puzzled look: "what happened to Guo Bing when we left? It's like a cramp in the eye. "

"He just has eye cramps." He Zi heavy mouth corners twitch a few times, usually looking at Guo Bing is also a pure man who can afford to put down. Why is it so So Grinding?

No, it should be that the last time Lotte refused, it was more cruel. No ordinary person can bear it.